TV & Film Glenn Beck doesn't like Glee

I like the fact that Glee tackles the issues that it tackles, is inclusive etc. The singing sounds a bit like Alvin and The Chipmunks tho.

Reactions: thefadedone
I hate Glenn Beck, so I decided I like anything he hates. Therefore, without actually having seen Glee, I like it. :)

I actually don't care for the musical aspect of it. :p I like the kids' characters, though. The only adult characters I like are Sue Sylvester, Kurt's father, and the principal. The other adult characters mostly irritate me.

The season finale was way too Rachel-centric. Disappointing.

I actually don't care for the musical aspect of it. :p I like the kids' characters, though. The only adult characters I like are Sue Sylvester, Kurt's father, and the principal. The other adult characters mostly irritate me.

The season finale was way too Rachel-centric. Disappointing.

The entire show is basically like FINN RACHEL RACHEL FINN FINN RACHEL kurt FINN RACHEL FINN quinn FINN FINN blaine RACHEL RACHEL artie santana FINN RACHEL FINN FINN RACHEL FINN brittany RACHEL FINN RACHEL FINN RACHEL RACHEL FINN mercedes RACHEL mike RACHEL FINN RACHEL tina

I got annoyed with the article so I pushed it through a bunch of languages in Google Translate and turned it back out into English. I'm quite pleased with the result:

Glenn Beck says he tried to destroy conservative version. "Green is a popular television series spin."
Fox News commentator, was called the Crusades in the Liberty Alliance meeting in Washington Friday to protect the values, beliefs of the family, the next step.
However, problems such as bullying of gay issues to resolve to worry as "Glee", adolescent sexuality and related to their success: - Baker says.
Radio program to teach these things in school and this is terrible. "" But it is clearly high quality, good music, great, it's a great show, movie, great. "
Betty Baker's draft gauge - This value is well done, young Americans to create music is a collection 德 收 Gelin Wu Li, stereotypes, and the curator of the pump performance and fun interview said.
Baker said the magazine Billboard, said signs, "Lucky", as a child. "
"If you're in bed with someone else who is also a value that is not self-gratification is a nightmare."
However, conservative cultural warrior, the next appearance, meanwhile, Buzzfeed, and some of the details of the meeting the first Tuesday of the project Baker.
"We are working on a laptop that I can not say, and" - "target market" he said, Baker said in a website. "We do not know ... the funny work as Oedipus left me."

I got annoyed with the article so I pushed it through a bunch of languages in Google Translate and turned it back out into English. I'm quite pleased with the result:

Glenn Beck says he tried to destroy conservative version. "Green is a popular television series spin."
Fox News commentator, was called the Crusades in the Liberty Alliance meeting in Washington Friday to protect the values, beliefs of the family, the next step.
However, problems such as bullying of gay issues to resolve to worry as "Glee", adolescent sexuality and related to their success: - Baker says.
Radio program to teach these things in school and this is terrible. "" But it is clearly high quality, good music, great, it's a great show, movie, great. "
Betty Baker's draft gauge - This value is well done, young Americans to create music is a collection 德 收 Gelin Wu Li, stereotypes, and the curator of the pump performance and fun interview said.
Baker said the magazine Billboard, said signs, "Lucky", as a child. "
"If you're in bed with someone else who is also a value that is not self-gratification is a nightmare."
However, conservative cultural warrior, the next appearance, meanwhile, Buzzfeed, and some of the details of the meeting the first Tuesday of the project Baker.
"We are working on a laptop that I can not say, and" - "target market" he said, Baker said in a website. "We do not know ... the funny work as Oedipus left me."
I used to do that all the time. :D