Full time vegan except once a month???

Jonj94

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Hi guys,

I'm basically going to become a vegan soon and I don't really want to give up 90% of the food I eat but I realize it's a must as my health is deteriorating real bad and I know it's down to my diet.

Now I will become vegan fully hopefully but life is short so I don't want to miss out on the good stuff, even though it is bad for you :)

I was thinking of eating fully vegan all the time except from the last day of each MONTH.

And on that day I'll consume what ever I want except from soda.

I am giving up soda 100% as I don't want the s### in my body.

What you guys think?

Anyone else on here do something similar and how does it impact you?

Much love xoxo

I don't do what you do, but go for it, and give it a try. It would be very interesting to find it after a while you are really looking forward to that last day of the month, and really need it. Or maybe you'll get used to a plant-based diet and won't need it. Personally, I don't miss meat and dairy products, but others will have different experiences.

What is it you really miss? I'm finding that there are lots of vegan substitutes for things I thought I wouldn't have anymore. I have a sweet tooth and Tesco do really nice cornetto style ice creams and splits where the ice cream part if made from lupin beans, they are nicer than normal ice cream, my non-vegan husband prefers them too. Also there are fruit pies in some shops that don't have anything a vegan can't eat in them. If you are in a country where the ingredients are listed you can find all kinds of things that don't look vegan, but are. I'm not saying they are healthy.;)