Finding the perfect man

Finding the perfect vegan man is tough. I would love to have a guy that is a great vegan cook that is very nice and loves to hangout and have a good time.
I'm also looking a vegetarian friend. Can we discuss more about us?

Reactions: Hog
Finding the perfect vegan man is tough. I would love to have a guy that is a great vegan cook that is very nice and loves to hangout and have a good time.
There should be relationships forums. Ones that enable to create various kinds of relationships, sexual ones and others. There are some dating vegan services as I have read on this forum, but how can one form a relationship and its expectations based on a few lines of a description? Real presentations would be interesting to read and would allow one to find real acquaintances or real partners.

Reactions: Hog and Manish
I guess the standard vegan dating services work like this: a guy or a girl gives a few lines of an utterly meaningless description of himself or herself and then invites one to go dating. That's truly great!

Reactions: Hog

Yes. You came, you posted once, you left. Your chances may have increased 0.0001% from the internet's perspective.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HappyRoxy
I have recently found myself attracted to my roommate who is vegan. He is a very sweet and considerate person, and he is also intelligent, he writes. And he loves cats.

But he's younger than me (still an adult over 21, but you know) and he's my roommate. He is very introverted he usually won't go to vegan club gatherings, and even when he goes to events like climate strike he just takes photographs instead of protesting. So I would have to be the assertive one. Normally not a problem but if you are assertive with your roommate and they only like you as a person, that could cause all sorts of problems I don't want (nor do I want to make him uncomfortable due to him already being very loner-ish and non-confrontational).

So that may never happen. I had an interest in a vegan guy maybe two years ago who turned out to be a real jerk, so don't fall under the impression that all vegan men are perfect or are even vegan for the same reasons you are.

I've considered moving to Berkeley because of all the different vegans there, but it's so expensive and I like where I live now.

Just remember that no one is perfect. I'd settle for mutual attraction with a vegan man who is caring and loving, even if we weren't exactly alike in other interests.

I wast "just friends" with my wife until the day that we got engaged. I later learned that she told her friends that we were engaged about a month before I knew we were engaged.

Kelli, there is no such thing as an ugly lady. They do not exist. You probably do not believe me Kelli. So I challenge you to find a picture of an ugly puppy on the internet. You will fail. All puppies and all ladies are beautiful.

I remember looking at a picture of a so-called beautiful lady. She was in a makeup advertisement. I am willing to bet that her image was optically and digitally enhanced in all the right places. She did not even look human anymore. I was repulsed.

Forest Nymphy, I am a 52-year-old happily married man. But, if you were single and 22 and if I was single and 22, I would probably have a crush on you. You have a good heart and a beautiful mind.

There should be relationships forums. Ones that enable to create various kinds of relationships, sexual ones and others. There are some dating vegan services as I have read on this forum, but how can one form a relationship and its expectations based on a few lines of a description? Real presentations would be interesting to read and would allow one to find real acquaintances or real partners.
For that one must meet each other face to face. & There is option of messaging.

I'll be dead b4 i find one. It's so depressing i cry over it.:pensive:
:hugs:
Hello Kelli

Had to reply to this. Having a partner isn't the be all and end all, honestly, it's more important to have good friends, loving family, go out and enjoy good times on your own and with other people. Do the things you want and you are passionate about. Or, connect as much as you can, by phone, skype, e-mail, text, even wave out the window or when you are social distancing....

Don't let it get you down. Even when you find one, it's not easy, trust me.... Just because a man is vegan doesn't mean he can't annoy the heck out of you! They can still leave the toilet seat up, etc... Try to enjoy your life and make the most of it as it is. Sending you a virtual hug...