Feminism -V- Truth (by some dumb bint from some dumb university)

I watched this and was about to admit it was possible the lady had one or two minor valid points. Then I noticed which other videos these people have on youtube, and I ran away screaming, determined to not agree with anything they have to say, ever.

And a minor point - it's cool for us non-natives that they have the subtitles, but it gets a bit much even for me the way each word in the subtitles is written out just as they speak it. (Watch it for a minute, and you'll see what I mean...) They did this in another of their videos too that I watched. Maybe they think they're talking to idiots or something, but let's face it, it's not a good idea to let the viewers know they think the viewers are idiots.

Also, I do think it's true that little girls' and boys' dreams and aspirations are to some extent formed by the "invisible" hand of relentless marketing of gendered toys, including the idiotic colour coding of toys - pink for girls and blue for boys. This is part of the reason why more girls end up in unambitious, low-paid jobs.