Feeder Matrix

KLS52

Love Is A Verb
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Has anyone heard anything about this? It sounds like one of those pyramid scams. Someone at work is doing it and is trying to get me involved. I'm really skeptical about this kind of stuff.

You have to open a Paypal and Payza account. You start out by sending only $1.75. After level one, you end up with $7. You then use $5 of the $7 to move up to level two...yadda, yadda, yadda. Here's a link because there is no way I will explain it correctly.

http://www.articlesbase.com/mlm-articles/feeder-matrix-reviewscam-4620186.html

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But I have to say, it's very tempting if all I have to lose is $1.75, lol.

I haven't opened the link, but I'd run like hell from this. You have no idea what you'd get yourself into.

I know...I guess I was hoping someone would come along and have some info/experience regarding it. I could just wait it out and see how the guy at work does with it. He's on level two so far and j think he may have talked a co worker into it. She's gone as far as to open up a Paypal and Payza account.

Ok...I'm good. Thanks for humoring me. :)

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably always is

corrected for you. you may only have $1.75 to lose but, if they manage to do it to a thousand people that's $1750 they earnt, and if a million people do thats $1,750000. that's if they dont somehow use your donation to steal your account details (paypal is safe if not on a phising site but ive never heard of the other one)

It sounds exactly like a pyramid scheme

Reactions: KLS52
corrected for you. you may only have $1.75 to lose but, if they manage to do it to a thousand people that's $1750 they earnt, and if a million people do thats $1,750000. that's if they dont somehow use your donation to steal your account details (paypal is safe if not on a phising site but ive never heard of the other one)
It sounds exactly like a pyramid scheme

:yes: In fact, I'd go so far as to tell the police so they'll know about it, if they don't already. Something they should keep an eye on.