TV & Film Favourite TV Ads

I didn't see this, but I didn't watch the whole game. but I just learned this was a Super Bowl commercial

In a one of a kind performance, multi-talented CEO Toni Petersson sings a song he wrote entirely by himself to explain exactly what Oatly is all about. Please feel free to like, share and comment. Toni is a big boy, he can take it. Music and lyrics written by Toni Petersson. Please feel free to use this song however you wish or make your own version and post it on youtube. Toni won’t care (as long as it is not better than the original). Producer’s note: Toni TV was recorded in and around the organic oat fields of southern Sweden where Oatly has its offices. In order to ensure that viewers get to meet the real Toni Petersson, much of the footage was filmed without Toni’s knowledge that we were actually filming. Also, we didn’t let Toni view any of the material until just before it was released. Did we do this to trick Toni? Not entirely. We just felt that it was important for the viewer to get an honest idea of who the real Toni is and how Oatly — behind his new, offbeat, dynamic and visionary leadership — is becoming a lifestyle brand that makes nutritional products to help people find ways to upgrade their lives and the health of the planet too.

I didn't see this, but I didn't watch the whole game. but I just learned this was a Super Bowl commercial

In a one of a kind performance, multi-talented CEO Toni Petersson sings a song he wrote entirely by himself to explain exactly what Oatly is all about. Please feel free to like, share and comment. Toni is a big boy, he can take it. Music and lyrics written by Toni Petersson. Please feel free to use this song however you wish or make your own version and post it on youtube. Toni won’t care (as long as it is not better than the original). Producer’s note: Toni TV was recorded in and around the organic oat fields of southern Sweden where Oatly has its offices. In order to ensure that viewers get to meet the real Toni Petersson, much of the footage was filmed without Toni’s knowledge that we were actually filming. Also, we didn’t let Toni view any of the material until just before it was released. Did we do this to trick Toni? Not entirely. We just felt that it was important for the viewer to get an honest idea of who the real Toni is and how Oatly — behind his new, offbeat, dynamic and visionary leadership — is becoming a lifestyle brand that makes nutritional products to help people find ways to upgrade their lives and the health of the planet too.
"Tastes like milk. Tastes like milk....."
They were having quite the time making fun of that commercial on local news :joy: . It really is pretty bad, and memorable!

Probably shouldn't post this. but you guys already know my sense of humor is sort of off.

I just got a kick out of this ad.

Reactions: silva