TV & Film Favourite TV Ads

Rema 1000 has done it again. Their adds are so funny. Their motto is "the easiest is the best", as their stores have not fancy shelfs and such things.

Reactions: KLS52 and Val
Haha, that dinosaur is adorable. But i felt sad when they replaced all those cool faience figures with IKEA items. (I realize that not all of them are made of faience, but the cows, the snails, the panda and presumably the girl - are faience, and they remind me my childhood). We grew with a lot of faience figures in our houses, and we always were super excited when we saw a new one somewhere at other people's place. It was a great tradition in the USSR to collect big and small faience figures. They used to be so pretty, and the people who made them, were so talented (most of them were hand-made, and nowadays they cost a lot of money).
I've no idea where the rest of our figures (not so much left, but there were a few), and this is what i managed to find right away (not figures technically, but similar). These fishy things are actually for vodka:
IMG_20200615_022136.jpg