Favourite 4 veg toppings on a pizza?

Mushrooms, avocado, onions and pinapple o_O

Last edited:
Mushrooms and sweetcorn.

But since you asked for four avocado and tomato.

spinach - a base on top of the pizza sauce
red peppers
olives - black or green or both
red onion
mushrooms
cherry tomatoes if I have them
sprinkled with nutritional yeast

pizza.jpg

Emma JC

spinach - a base on top of the pizza sauce
red peppers
olives - black or green or both
red onion
mushrooms
cherry tomatoes if I have them
sprinkled with nutritional yeast

pizza.jpg

Emma JC
Thank for your suggestion, your toppings look good, I will definitely try it.

you're welcome - it was last night's dinner again with a side salad

I really like the homemade pesto idea too - have some in the freezer so maybe next time.

Emma JC

Reactions: NatalieFlora
hehe we love olives and have them with almost everything - as we don't use oils for cooking or baking so the olives add the bit of fat we all love - also I often use the brine for sauteing or is that sauting? hmmmm googled it 'sauteing'

Emma JC

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Tomato slices, bell pepper, sliced onion and capers - this is exactly what I put on homemade mini-pizzas (I get an accidentally vegan pizza sauce and put it on whole grain toasted English Muffins and use either Daiya or Follow Your Heart shreds for the cheez to melt on top of my veggies!)

I highly recommend this but if you are in a restaurant which doesn't have capers, I would default to black olives instead.

There are chain restaurants like Pizza Rev or Mod pizza in parts of the U.S. where you can get vegan "sausage" on your pizza, too. I used to go to a place in L.A. I miss so much - it's called 800 Degrees. Their crust and sauce is so freaking gourmet and perfect, that I would just order the pizza with olive oil, crushed garlic, tomato sauce, Daiya shreds, and fresh torn basil on top. I don't recommend that with most chain restaurants or cheap pizzas though.