Package Exchange Fall Exchange Photo Thead

My package has been received! I don't have my camera at the moment so I doubt I'll get any pictures. I got a couple of chocolate bars, peppermint and raspberry (which are already gone :p), a few types of loose leaf teas and a tea ball, hand embroidered napkins, and a reusable cloth produce bag. I love it all! :D But I'm not sure who my sender is because the note doesn't say the username :) Krys who are you??

Reactions: KLS52
My package has been received! I don't have my camera at the moment so I doubt I'll get any pictures. I got a couple of chocolate bars, peppermint and raspberry (which are already gone :p), a few types of loose leaf teas and a tea ball, hand embroidered napkins, and a reusable cloth produce bag. I love it all! :D But I'm not sure who my sender is because the note doesn't say the username :) Krys who are you??

Is your camera still missing because your son hid it on you?:eek:

She's Krys K.,one of our newbies ,mom to two vegan little boys, and one heck of a cook. Here's a linky to her blog:

http://www.twoveganboys.blogspot.com/

It was me. :)

I got my package from Limes! Limes Thank you so much!

I got:

1 jar of homemade jam (of unknown variety)
1 jar of homemade relish
1 package of dried mango
1 package of white tea
(and a very nice card also)

and a lovely little bag to carry it all in, with little tinkling bells on it so people know I am coming :D

I love it all! :) :master:

What do I do with the relish? *blushes*

I got:

1 jar of homemade relish
1 package of dried mango
1 package of white tea

and a lovely little bag to carry it all in, with little tinkling bells on it so people know I am coming :D

The relish is awesome on all sandwhiches, burgers, hotdogs...I sometimes just eat it out of the jar it's that good :D And the jam is Saskatoon berry! Even picked from bushes around my grandparents house. They're a very sweet blueberry, Canadian delicacy! The only problem is that the jam turned out really lumpy so it's more like pie filling than jam. :oops:

The relish is awesome on all sandwhiches, burgers, hotdogs...I sometimes just eat it out of the jar it's that good :D And the jam is Saskatoon berry! Even picked from bushes around my grandparents house. They're a very sweet blueberry, Canadian delicacy! The only problem is that the jam turned out really lumpy so it's more like pie filling than jam. :oops:

Well, since I've never tried Saskatoon berry before, I'm sure I won't care how lumpy it is. :p

And it's almost lunchtime... :drool:

I got:

1 jar of homemade relish
1 package of dried mango
1 package of white tea

Jealous..:drool::lick: