Eating is an amoral thing

Joe Smith

Newcomer
Reaction score
vegans often claim that subjective morality is ok but its always objectively wrong to consume animals..but the thing is eating in of itself is an amoral action...

because it simply is we are omnivores. And all other animals are in no way equal to us in any matter

because it simply is we are omnivores. And all other animals are in no way equal to us in any matter
'Omnivore' has two meanings, and you seem to be conflating them: omnivore species and omnivore diet. What do you mean 'equal'? There is plenty of evidence showing physical similarities between humans and animals. Humans are animals, in fact, as you imply. ("All other animals ...")

I'd kill them to eat if given the chance yes. But as it stands you cannot legally hunt those creatures. I've been to countries where dog is served.

'Omnivore' has two meanings, and you seem to be conflating them: omnivore species and omnivore diet. What do you mean 'equal'? There is plenty of evidence showing physical similarities between humans and animals. Humans are animals, in fact, as you imply. ("All other animals ...")

Yes we are animals but we're the most advanced species on this planet. And are you claiming we aren't omnivores? That is a fact. You can choose to not eat as one but to claim we aren't..is silly

MOD POST
Afraid it turns out Joe Smith didn't fulfil the criteria for being a member of this board, but I've left the thread open for now, in case anyone else wants to chime in on the topic.