Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
...when you were a kid?

I did. Her name was also Amy and she lived in the ceiling. :p

I was so shy and awkward when I was a kid that I had trouble making friends, so I was lonely. Enter Invisible Amy Who Lives in the Ceiling. Whenever I thought about things or talked to myself, I'd use the plural "we", as in, "we have to get ready for school today". Even today when I'm talking to myself I sometimes catch myself talking that way. "We have to feed the cats". :fp:

I don't remember when she left me, though. Not sure she ever did. :p

Lots and lots of imaginary friends.. Different ones depending on what imaginary land or situation I was playing that day.

Yep. Inspector Gadget.

You were like Penny!
th

Reactions: FortyTwo
I had one, and his name was "Onkel Korn" (witch will be something like "Uncle Grain"). I can't remember him myself... So I don't know if he was any good friend or not. :p

What age did people on here stop having imaginary friends?

I'm genuinely quite interested as I remember having conversations with people when I was young, until about 5 or 6 years old, but then it stopped after that but I don't remember having a specific imaginary friend.:)

I don't remember. If I did, he, she or it must not have had much of an impact on my life.

I didn't :-( tried to make one up but never could xxx
Yeah, I had tried to make one up, because some people on cartoons I watched had imaginary friends. I always thought, "Gee, wouldn't it be cool if I could make people appear right out of thin air?" I eventually believed that I wasn't using my imagination correctly, and I was disappointed.

I did, however, have imaginary enemies, like that freaky Elmo doll with huge eyes. I always thought that it was going to come down from the attic at night and get me in my sleep.

Reactions: thefadedone