Deal breakers in relationships

Being apathetic and selfish is definitely a deal breaker
Sometimes a Porsche is just a Porsche. :D
Sometimes wasting 100k on something that could have been 1k while animals and poor are in need
is just wasting 100k on something that could have been 1k while animals and poor are in need
killCounter.gif

Its not the same. I want the real deal. I won't be satisfied with a toy.
umm... that thing can do things no ***** could ever do... and like forever... you're joking right?
you must not have tried... he's suppose to be touching you while hes using the toy on you like normal...

umm... that thing can do things no ***** could ever do... and like forever... you're joking right?
you must not have tried... he's suppose to be touching you while hes using the toy on you like normal...
Nope. I prefer the real thing.

Nope. I prefer the real thing.
well... I would say thats irrational, especially if you liked your partner in all the other ways... like imagine throwing away all of that happiness because he wanted to use a toy instead of ... wait, you only want that? like a normal missionary is never going to happen with you?

well... I would say thats irrational, especially if you liked your partner in all the other ways... like imagine throwing away all of that happiness because he wanted to use a toy instead of ... wait, you only want that? like a normal missionary is never going to happen with you?
Not sure why you're trying so hard to convince me

It is a deal breaker for me and I'm not here to be convinced why it shouldn't be important to me

It is a deal breaker for me and I'm not here to be convinced why it shouldn't be important to me
failure of communication... its not that it shouldnt be important, its a question about why no other option would work... like toys... you said you want the real thing, have you even tried a toy? not sure we have the same thing in mind

I do eat vegan meat instead of animals but I do it for a good reason. I don't want to hurt animals. I don't want them to get slaughtered so I can eat. There's not an ethical issue with wanting a real dick over a toy. I can just use a toy by myself so I don't consider it very exciting if that's the only thing I can have with my partner.

I do eat vegan meat instead of animals but I do it for a good reason. I don't want to hurt animals. I don't want them to get slaughtered so I can eat. There's not an ethical issue with wanting a real **** over a toy. I can just use a toy by myself so I don't consider it very exciting if that's the only thing I can have with my partner.
... he's on top of you (or whatever position), holding you like normal, penetrating you like normal, just with the toy at the same time ... its not just the toy ...

Oh both holes at the same time.
I tried anal. Was really excited for it. Then it hurt really badly.