Cute/Funny Animal Videos Thread

Nov. 23 - 2017 - This is Miss Alicia. Alicia is a flying fox that was rescued in Queensland, Australia. She was hit by a car and in need of rehabilitation. Nothing was broken and all four limbs are in working order. Alicia is expected to make a full recovery. Flying foxes have a diet of fruits, nectar and flowers. She sure does love bananas!

Nov. 23 - 2017 - This is Miss Alicia. Alicia is a flying fox that was rescued in Queensland, Australia. She was hit by a car and in need of rehabilitation. Nothing was broken and all four limbs are in working order. Alicia is expected to make a full recovery. Flying foxes have a diet of fruits, nectar and flowers. She sure does love bananas!

I’ve watched the video several times. She’s really adorable!

:rofl:<3 OMG, that's just precious....

Oh, no... :shrug: I'd had it long ago, but i didn't use it and forgot everything. Maybe i should regain my account...:???:But thanks anyway:flirt:.
So did I... joined up in 2008 or 9 (before it became what it is now), didn't touch it again until this past year.... LOL :rolleyes:

It's good for news.

And cute animal videos. :D

Reactions: Val