Cute/Funny Animal Videos Thread

This is not funny of course... But heart-warming.
A little octopus got stuck in the sand, and a young man passing by released him. The octopus couldn't swim away without saying thank you to his hero.<3

Reactions: Amy SF
This is not funny of course... But heart-warming.
A little octopus got stuck in the sand, and a young man passing by released him. The octopus couldn't swim away without saying thank you to his hero.<3

Awesome!:rose:

A baby bear is copying his owner's behavior, and it looks like he's helping her to dig the ground and plant potatoes.:D

Baby bear Tishka wants some more marshwort chutney and fights for the spoon! In the end people get a little scared as he roars fiercely.:lol:

Last edited:
A very fat kitty is sitting on a bench. The girl is saying: "Hi! Where r u from? You are so fat! How did you gain such weight? You're enormous... Look at your belly... You are so awesome... And you're purring. Let me touch you., etc..." :p

Follow up the bread crazy cat! :confused:
Is that a catnip bread or what :rolleyes:

I wish I got video of Cali getting my cherries :p. I was eating a bowl of cherries and she kept picking them up by the stems! She's so cute! I hald expected to see her spit out a stem tied in a knot :D

Follow up the bread crazy cat! :confused:
Is that a catnip bread or what :rolleyes:

I wish I got video of Cali getting my cherries :p. I was eating a bowl of cherries and she kept picking them up by the stems! She's so cute! I hald expected to see her spit out a stem tied in a knot :D
It's cool that you found an another video with this kitty :up:. They say that it's a cat sanctuary, and this kitty Borya is a real pickpocket. They are always well fed, and never hungry, but he steals everything he can grab.:p
I once had a video where my former kitty Lucy is drinking water from the sink, and where she's sleeping on the tv box.<3

So bizarre! :weird: Some cats have very odd "fetishes".... My ex-boyfriend's cat used to insessantly lick plastic bags, we had to hide every kind if plastic bag or she'd go after them. And Jerry's old cat, Gobo (deceased), used to go crazy for the green tops of strawberries... Jer would eat from a carton (with the holes in it), toss the stem parts in the carton, close it, and Gobo would not leave it alone. She didn't care for catnip, but was nuts for strawberry tops!

So bizarre! :weird: Some cats have very odd "fetishes".... My ex-boyfriend's cat used to insessantly lick plastic bags, we had to hide every kind if plastic bag or she'd go after them. And Jerry's old cat, Gobo (deceased), used to go crazy for the green tops of strawberries... Jer would eat from a carton (with the holes in it), toss the stem parts in the carton, close it, and Gobo would not leave it alone. She didn't care for catnip, but was nuts for strawberry tops!
Plastic bags! That's Sophie thing! She goes crazy lickig bags! Cali loves strawberry tops, but anything green. Mimi used to chew pineapple tops- I'd have to remove them as soon as I brought one home. She doesn't anymore.
Dana used to paw the water bowl, spilling water, drink, spill water, drink...She also loved drinking from a faucet!
Cali drinks from her paw

Reactions: Val
They are standing on two paws!

As cute as this is, I see two problems here:

1. I don’t like the idea of feeding junk food to raccoons, for the same reason I don’t like the idea of feeding junk food to any other animals, including humans. It’s JUNK FOOD.

2. I don’t like the idea of humans feeding anything to wild animals that can easily find food on their own, because there’s the risk that they’ll come to expect it, become accustomed to humans, and lose their fear and distrust of humans. This is dangerous for them and potentially dangerous to humans, since they may carry diseases such as rabies. It’s bad enough that humans have reduced the habitats of wild animals of all kinds, but having them coming into human communities searching for food directly from humans can result in problems all around.

As cute as this is, I see two problems here:

1. I don’t like the idea of feeding junk food to raccoons, for the same reason I don’t like the idea of feeding junk food to any other animals, including humans. It’s JUNK FOOD.

2. I don’t like the idea of humans feeding anything to wild animals that can easily find food on their own, because there’s the risk that they’ll come to expect it, become accustomed to humans, and lose their fear and distrust of humans. This is dangerous for them and potentially dangerous to humans, since they may carry diseases such as rabies. It’s bad enough that humans have reduced the habitats of wild animals of all kinds, but having them coming into human communities searching for food directly from humans can result in problems all around.
Wow! You've taken it as a personal insult...:???: I obviously didn't want that. Especially in such a harmless thread.... Wow... And i didn't say that i would do the same as that guy.

Wow! You've taken it as a personal insult...:???: I obviously didn't want that. Especially in such a harmless thread.... Wow... And i didn't say that i would do the same as that guy.

Nope, I didn’t take it as a personal insult. I’m just stating some concerns. I see this kind of thing happen in other videos and can’t help but wonder if this would negatively affect the animals in the videos, because they’re wild animals, not pets. For example, in some videos, I see people handing out bread to birds, but I’ve read that bread is actually harmful to birds.