Crusts, yes or no?

Do you eat the crusts?

• Yes, all the time. I love it.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Yes, because otherwise it would be a waste of food.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Well, sometimes. It depends.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No, no, no. I cant stand that stuff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It really depends on the quality of the bread. For the most part, I cut the crust off, sorry to say, especially the top crust. I can usually eat the side and bottom crust, again, depending on the bread.

Pizza gets eaten in its entirety.

I do eat the crust unless it's hard as a rock. I don't want to break my teeth. This means that with regular bread, I almost always eat the crusts, but with pizza crusts, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I wouldn't say the crust is the best part.

With both bread and pizza, he crust is the best part. With regular pie, it depends on the crust. The premade crusts from the grocery store that many people use are ****. I never use those though.

Reactions: ledboots
Yes. I eat the crusts first when I eat a sandwich but when I was really young I would have the crust cut off. I like pizza crusts, I don't know why some people let them go to waste. With a lot of breads I like the crust as much as the crumb and some breads the crust is the best part.

I've always hated crusts and point blank refuse to eat em *boke* lol :p

Luckily I have 2 very greedy greyhounds who help out a lot!

I love pastry and pizza crusts. Bread crusts I'm not fussed about, but I eat them to not waste food. I refused to eat them for a while when I was younger, though - my mother told me that they make your hair curly, and I hated my already very curly hair :p

It depends, but usually I will. Pizza crusts are the best, especially dipped in more pizza sauce or italian dressing. I don't really like pie crusts, they're usually too dry. I will usually eat it from plain sliced bread but I don't like it. Sourdough or other specialty types is a different story...yum.

Pie crust plain is, well, plain. But if it's all crusty from the juice of fruit, like in peach, apple or cherry pie, then yum, yum!

Depend on what I eat and the quality and taste. Some pizza crusts taste very flour, and then I don't eat them.

Love crusts!
I also am the family crust eater (as long as they are not contaminated with nonvegan stuff)