Covid Vaccine-Do You Believe the Scientists?

Do you research your links or just throw things out there to stir the pot?
Curious, do you believe the earth is flat?
I'm not stirring the pot, did you even watch the video? or are you just certain without any question that you're being told the truth by these politicians and doctors? No I don't believe the earth is flat, don't be silly.

I'm not stirring the pot, did you even watch the video? or are you just certain without any question that you're being told the truth by these politicians and doctors? No I don't believe the earth is flat, don't be silly.
I actually did watch the video and that's why I asked if you believed in a flat earth
Do I believe everything told by politicians and doctors? Of course not. Do I check the footnotes on research as well as how it's funded? Do I check for bias? Absolutely
That website is absolute fiction, without any science behind their claims. It's almost as if you're saying real scientists are just evil, and only those without degrees, or have been stripped of their ability to practice are worth listening to!
That video is pure woo, along with all the hate that site promotes.

I actually did watch the video and that's why I asked if you believed in a flat earth
Do I believe everything told by politicians and doctors? Of course not. Do I check the footnotes on research as well as how it's funded? Do I check for bias? Absolutely
That website is absolute fiction, without any science behind their claims. It's almost as if you're saying real scientists are just evil, and only those without degrees, or have been stripped of their ability to practice are worth listening to!
Did you read the comments? This one is special!

"What you said about downloading another consciousness into one's body as part of the Illuminati's AI Transhumanist experiment you will see has already been done in the case of Illuminati Clone Evelyn de Rothschild who seems to be communicating in a very strange manner for an Englishman in this WhatsApp chat I had with him a while back. He communicates like a Frenchman and I suspect he had the consciousness of one of his French ancestors Anthony Dé Rothschild downloaded into his brain. This is a historic post which I suggest sharing with everyone you can in which I tried to trick the members of the Illuminati Clone Head Council into surrendering to HUMAN Control!"

Hate? What does hate have to do with this? Who does anyone hate here?

Research that site you linked. It's a haven for hate speech, with many different covers
By what exactly do you mean by the site? Do you mean Bitchute? or some site that was mentioned in the video.

There is nothing wrong with Bitchute, it's not the website's fault that there are some racist on it.
The website itself is a extremist site denouncing all science and promoting the lunacy of conspiracy nuts.
The website promotes hate. All you have to do is look up it's agenda. It is a site for right wing bible thumping lunatics without any basis in reality

The website itself is a extremist site denouncing all science and promoting the lunacy of conspiracy nuts.
The website promotes hate. All you have to do is look up it's agenda. It is a site for right wing bible thumping lunatics without any basis in reality
"BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content."
It's a free speech video platform, it doesn't make the videos you deem hatful and it doesn't have an obligation to censer them.

Freedom of speech comes with responsibility otherwise it is hate speech!

(Something has happened to anarchist100's post that made it impossible for me to quote him)

What do you mean by responsibility?
I mean not gobbing off against people and against science and against everything you don't personally trust and potentially causing serious problems for everybody else until you have an absoutely firm grip on what you are talking about. Scientists are agreed on Covid. They know far more than we do. Anybody with any brains will not be trying to influence people against the vaccine, potentially being responsible for their horrible deaths.

I mean not gobbing off against people and against science and against everything you don't personally trust and potentially causing serious problems for everybody else until you have an absoutely firm grip on what you are talking about. Scientists are agreed on Covid. They know far more than we do. Anybody with any brains will not be trying to influence people against the vaccine, potentially being responsible for their horrible deaths.
I don't trust anyone blindly just because they claim to know more than me, that's an elitist scam, anyway how do you propose preventing people from saying these things without violating the first amendment?