Conspiracy theories are dangerous & should not be tolerated.

Lou and silva are scared to answer a simple and honest question. Still waiting on Mischief and a few others.

Have you ever considered that I might have nothing "up my sleeve"? Or maybe if I did, it wouldn't convince you of anything?

Making broad general statements because ignorance is bliss is one thing, when they involve insults, veiled or otherwise, scorn or contempt, or even attempts to control thought through decision makers (such as the OP has attempted to do) is another.

You're scared. Scared to answer a simple question. How telling.
I don't give a F"""

Alright...

Mischief appears to be gone for the moment ("not here" status, removed icon, although I'm relatively certain based on her "like" of a post here she saw the image and my question and also refused to answer. ), and I have 2 answers and basically 3 (4 counting Mischief) "refuse to answer" responses. David3 doesn't respond to anything I post and I suspect I'm just on ignore from him.

The two responses given indicate to me doubt as to a strict technical side of the question (AndyT - post processing, interpreting invisible wavelengths) - but an implicit acknowledgement otherwise that it is of space and from the Hubble telescope.

Beancounter's response is of a similar vein, based on the technical side (colors, in this case), but also an implicit acknowledgement that it's real otherwise, comes from space, captured by Hubble, etc. His "devil's advocate" questions are designed to lead to conclusions *just* on whether the picture is genuine or not. That isn't what I was asking for, and it's leading when I wasn't intending to be leading.

Before proceeding, you can read a little about this on wikipedia (everyone's favorite go to for quick info):

Mystic Mountain is a photograph and a term for a region in the Carina Nebula imaged by the Hubble Space Telescope. The view was captured by the then-new Wide Field Camera 3, though the region was also viewed by the previous generation instrument. The new view celebrated the telescope's 20th anniversary of being in space in 2010.[1] Mystic Mountain contains multiple Herbig-Haro objects where nascent stars are firing off jets of gas which interact with surrounding clouds of gas and dust.[2][3]

This region is about 7,500 light-years (2,300 pc) away from Earth. The pillar measures around three light-years in height (190,000 astronomical units).[1]

Sounds all very knowledgeable and precise, even impressively communicating the approximate "light years" from Earth and "light years" in height. Those image interpreters and space personnel are extremely knowledgeable and scientific. Likewise, "knowing" this stuff makes you, the reader, a small part of that. Smart. Learned.

See next post...

Here is clue1:

Micky Mouse features in this "space photo". Quite clearly. It cannot be a mere "cloud like interpretation" (for multiple reasons, which will follow), but first of all, because it is too similar. I have merely highlighted it here as a gif:

Link:

Clues 2 through....

What follows is the video yours truly did when he discovered this. There is interpretation here, to be sure, and you can say it's leading or not depending on it's merits, your bias or however you choose. I am not going to convince anyone, based on an analysis of one "photo" that their whole world view is in question. I wouldn't myself. This analysis came after years of research studying media fakery in general, 911, and specifically the most scorned of topics: Flat earth. In case you didn't already know, although there is contention over the exact model, true FE'rs do not believe in space:

• Haha
Reactions: silva
Reactions: Lou

I don't have the inclination to pull apart that article but what I can say is that in general it makes a number of generalizations and misrepresentations about 5G, and the concerns over it. I'd characterize it as sort of a "cliff notes to take to your local tin foil hat mocking party". Those poor poor dumb dumbs, don't they know that non-ionizing radiation is safe? Trust us. Oh and btw, our colleagues, sponsors and many of our fellow corporations have billions of dollars invested in this tech, but really, there is no bias here. It will be rolled out at least partially while everyone is busy social distancing and glued to their corporate news because of the quarantine."

In response, I found this video (banned from youtube after more than a million views and overwhelmingly liked) much more informative:

The BEST NEWS re CΟRΟNΑ VΙrus you've heard all month! Kinda.

Last edited:
I saw this guy on interviewed on TV who wasn't going to vote for Hillary cause she had murdered people.
When asked if he believed she murdered 20 people like the the CT said, he said probably not. Maybe just one or two.

You what else is dangerous? Automatically dismissing people based on a theory they believe and have researched simply because it sounds crazy and everyone else is calling it crazy, when that theory turns out to be true. j/s

• Agree
Reactions: Nekodaiden
You what else is dangerous? Automatically dismissing people based on a theory they believe and have researched simply because it sounds crazy and everyone else is calling it crazy, when that theory turns out to be true. j/s

As the OP, that comment was obviously intended for me.

There is a quote feature, ya know....

You know what else is dangerous? Spreading theories that are made up of bits and pieces of facts sewn together with hypothesis, and incorrect information.
Everything sounds possible when you conveniently leave out facts and repeat them over and over

You know what else is dangerous? Spreading theories that are made up of bits and pieces of facts sewn together with hypothesis, and incorrect information.
Everything sounds possible when you conveniently leave out facts and repeat them over and over

Especially when it results in people blowing up cell towers and threatening engineers.

Reactions: Emma JC
Where's the "correct" information to be found? On links like Lou always posts to this website from corporations like cnn, theguardian, bbc etc? The link he posted earlier that assured us the levels of radiation are safe?

There was 5G resistance before the recent pandemic. However the quarantine is now being used to roll out 5G.

Here's some information you won't find on your trusty corporate news/media:

Declassified 5G Document Released Before Anti-5G Campaigners Were a Problem - Smombie Gate | 5G | EMF

The above are screenshots of a CIA 1977 document declassified in 2012

Here is a link to the CIA document itself that has been archived:

https://ia803002.us.archive.org/8/items/cia-millimeter-waves-1/cia-millimeter-waves-1.pdf

I advise starting with pg 58 of the document (pg 62 of the pdf) where you can read of all the wonderful effects that millimeter waves are going to give you.

Fruitloopery. I didn't know it was a word.
Although in my mind I formed a less complimentary definition

Noun. fruitloopery (uncountable) (informal) The use of scientific language inappropriately and without comprehension in order to increase believability of a concept.

It's not like we;re all divided between thinking one extreme or the other. I know no one who absolutely trusts the government to not manipulate the truth, or cover itself. However, I do know those who are whacked enough to need to the complete opposite extreme, where science is rejected over the idea that it's Satan or Lizard people, aliens......

I'd just like them to explain what the hell? What is their goal? Why have they never ever achieved anything from any of their conspiracies?
Just list one that has achieved any good--with factual data

Yep, they always seem to lack a link to reliable scientific evidence, because to them, mainstream sources are all deep staters who are hiding the truth.

One thing they can never explain is specificalky why the government is lying, and what specifically do they have to gain from lying. E.g what would the govt gain from making people believe the world is spherical.

Well, it doesn't take a genius to look at the motives for something like 9/11. Billions in war funding and multiple wars in the middle east wouldn't have been possible without the giant psychological mind f*ck that was that event. However, I feel relatively confident that neither of the quoted posters are probably familiar with Project for A New American Century or "Rebuilding America's Defenses" (pre-dates 9/11) where a "new Pearl Harbor" was written about just to provide the impetus for such actions.

As for a flat earth? What motive could government(s) actually have? Legitimacy, for several institutions, for starters - but also on a deeper level, legitimacy for disbelieving your own eyes. One has to believe things on their authority, things you will never know, or experience, personally. Space exists, but you'll never go there. The heavenly bodies are somehow so far away to be beyond the range of human vision, yet you can see them. The origin of the universe? What your authorities tell you. Of course there is also the roughly 22 billion dollar annual budget of NASA and associated institutions. Not to mention a major genre of fiction films that wouldn't exist without it.

But yeah, no motive.

I guess I've been in conspiracy world for too long a time. When I finally joined FB and had a gander at what some of my relatives (mostly American, btw) were saying when 9/11 rolled around, I could hardly believe what I was seeing. I mean, I knew that the official story was bs a mere 2 years after the event, and here there are are still people around that believe some arabs managed to commandeer a couple of planes with box cutters, because they "hated america's freedoms" and thought that crashing planes into buildings was the best way to fight that. Yep. Some naive people still believe that ****. And they believe it because they don't question their corporate media. The same corporate media that gave us (as one example) this:

vs this:

of the second plane heading towards the building. No "scientific' inconsistencies here or anything.

The issue with conspiracy theories is that they aren't based on facts / science.

Flat Earth theory is easily and factually disproved, and you don't have to rely on 'faked' photos from space. In Dubai, there is a building so tall that you can actually see the sun set twice the same day. The science indicates that this is because the earth is in fact a sphere.

Two sunsets - one day

That said, I do appreciate the imaginations of conspiracy theorists. They should take all that creative energy and write fiction novels. Everybody wins.