Companion Animal Memorial Thread

That ridiculously handsome little gangster was mum's boy for sure. He'll be greatly missed and forever in our hearts.

RIP sweetheart. :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
If I post more I'll put them in the good memories thread going forward. I forgot this thread can be triggering...I know when I see it pop up I get nervous thinking someone has sad news to post.

I know when I see it pop up I get nervous thinking someone has sad news to post.
I actually thought you had lost another one when it came up.

I was talking about my dog Gizmo (the one who died last year) the other night. A man started talking to me in the bar and it turned out he has a rescue dog too. A really cute Staffordshire Bull Terrier from the pic on his phone.

334002964_623012992994969_3172409569606662841_n.jpg

View attachment 29578

I can't believe that it's been over 6 years that my little girl has gone. Still miss you every day sweet baby girl. 💗💗💗💗
Aw, I can't believe that was 6 years ago either.

I was talking to someone the other day as she had just lost her bunny rabbit. She was really upset as he was so sweet and friendly and lived in the house with her.

Aw, I can't believe that was 6 years ago either.

I was talking to someone the other day as she had just lost her bunny rabbit. She was really upset as he was so sweet and friendly and lived in the house with her.

A bond between an animal and a human can sometimes be far stronger than that with the latter. 💗

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52