News Clocks Have Gone Back - Winter Time

So, I'm + 8 until next week end. I also check the time before calling the Pacific west coast.
Unfortunately the other day, I got confused and called someone thinking it was nearly 9 am. However, it was an hour earlier and she had just woken up which made me feel so bad.:(

When the clocks go back and daylight gets shorter during the late afternoon, it is time to bake and watch more TV snuggled up with a faux fur throw.;)

I forgot as usual when I woke up, I'm sure the neighbours appreciated my dogs barking this morning when they were trying to have a lie in.:rolleyes:

Haha...that would be awesome!
Who can we recruit to do the cleaning?

I forgot as usual when I woke up, I'm sure the neighbours appreciated my dogs barking this morning when they were trying to have a lie in.:rolleyes:

I let Shyva out onto the balcony and forget her. She also started barking which must have annoyed my neighbour downstairs. She says that people can't make noise before 10 in the morning.:rolleyes:

So, I'm + 8 until next week end. I also check the time before calling the Pacific west coast.
Unfortunately the other day, I got confused and called someone thinking it was nearly 9 am. However, it was an hour earlier and she had just woken up which made me feel so bad.:(

There's a commercial program called Anytime Organizer which lets you monitor clocks in any two cities in the world by showing these two clocks graphically.

I hate winter time, as I work in Asia, but have people I am working together with in Europe and the US.
Adds 1 hour to the time difference.

So when I want to do a telco with a US colleague by his start of work at 8:30, that means it is 21:30 in my place now...