***christmas competition 2018***

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
33 days until Christmas? Yeesh I still have yet to do the Christmas shopping.

We're opening this years giveaway up to the top 5 countries that visit the forum so hopefully this includes most of you (See Google Analytics is good for something;)). I'm very thankful for all the support everyone's given the forum definitely wouldn't be here today without you all, I can't wait to show you what's to come in the months ahead!

This giveaway is for Lush's Christmas Candy Box, click your country to see the contents! :grinning:

Terms
To qualify for this competition you simply need to post in this thread, you do however need to have at least 5 posts elsewhere on the forum, spamming the forum with single word posts will disqualify your entry. It's a single entry per person too. A winner will be chosen at random on the 10th of December 8PM GMT London time.

Eligible countries
  1. US
  2. UK
  3. Australia
  4. Canada
  5. Germany
Good luck everyone!

(P.S social media shares would be awesome!)

Last edited:
Whoops... Knew I was missing something, it's the Christmas Candy Box it varies between region slightly so click on the respective country and you'll find out what specifically. :)

Sure, as long as you have somewhere I can send it to. :)

Whoops... Knew I was missing something, it's the Christmas Candy Box it varies between region slightly so click on the respective country and you'll find out what specifically. :)

Wait a second. It's not candies. it's toiletries. I'm not complaining. I really was torn about the candy concept. I could always use some more cruelty-free toiletries. However, I'm not sure what any of that stuff is. Bubble Bar? Bath Bombs? I am familiar with the idea of "Shower Gel".

My sister has used a bunch of their stuff, and it is really good, she says. A bath bomb is a ball you put in the bath which turns the bath kind of fizzy and makes it smell nice. I am not sure about a bubble bar.

I think a bubble bar is just another type of bath bomb. Maybe without the frizzies.

So, Have I got this right? Lush is a company marketing toiletries in a Christmas Candy Box?

“Look THAT up in your Funk and Wagnalls.” Rowan and Martin’s Laugh In.

Roger.

@rogerjolly
Yes. and it may not be a good idea. I keep thinking of a 4-year-old getting into it and "foaming at the mouth" after eating a bubble bar.

However, the alternative, a box of candy in disguise as a box of toiletries may be a good idea for people who are concealing their sweet tooth from their spouse.

• Haha
Reactions: hopeful