Chicago veganmania 2017

callador

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Is anyone going to the Chicago VeganMania next weekend? I was planning on going since I am about 2.5 hours North of Chicago, but I was wondering if anyone else in the area is attending. This would be my first Vegan festival. Next May there is one in Milwaukee that I will go to as well, and that one is much closer. :)

nanno2nd2

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I live in Burlington and me and my sister are going; very excited to go! I don't think there is a huge community of vegans west of 164 LOL as you drive into Milwaukee the stores reflect more vegan choices..

amberfunk

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I wish we could go but I don't have the time off of work or the money. Guess we will go next year. The milwaukee one is closer to us anyway.

OP
OP
callador

callador

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Nice! I hope to see you there. I will do the one in Milwaukee next year too. You can't miss me, I am 6'6" tall and have a large frame. Come say hi if you want. My name is Les.

OP
OP
callador

callador

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
There aren't really any vegans in the Plymouth area either. I can get soy milk and some boca fake meats, but if I want non dairy cheese or some of the fancier stuff, I need to drive to Sheboygan. We have 4 cheese factories in town, so I don't think they want any fake cheese cutting into their market! :)