Cheap, varied dried fruit?

SummerRain

I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Reaction score
Heya,

This has been bugging me for some time, I really want to be able to buy cheap, varied dried fruit with no added sugar. I have found big bags of mixed dried fruit in H&B but there is lots of added sugar, I have found expensive sainburys TTD mixed berries and even more expensive individual dried fruits... but I really wanted a bulk bag of dried fruit - things like strawberries, pinapple, apple, pear, cherries, etc. Not just saltanas and apricots.

Anybody have any ideas? Where do you all get dried fruit from?

:) Thanks!

If you have a While Foods near by I would recommend raiding their bulk section.

I would do it on a regular basis, but the closet on to me is almost 2 hours away.:(

Check online. I'd send you a couple of links, but the places I buy from are in the U.S.

I know! It makes them taste really awful, I think. Except maybe those sugar-y banana chips, but they have sugared pineapple and something else I can't identify in the ones in H&B and I don't get it, it tastes nothing like pineapple.

I love all the variety of dried fruit you can get from Graze, but I wish there was a way to buy fruit like that in big cheap packets. Thanks MPL I think I will look online later, sounds like my best option, as whole foods is a log way away !