Celebrities with big families

rainforests1

Forum Legend
Reaction score
How many baby mamas?
At least most of them do. Stevie Wonder is one of my favorite singers, so it's sad to see him on this list. I'm surprised to see this many big names who had big families personally.

I was unable to find the text you appear to be referencing at the link you provided.

I am not clear on exactly what your concern is here. As long as the children are not being neglected, I don't see any major problem with size of families.

Based on what RF1 has said before, I'm guessing the concern is that big families consume more resources and contribute more to greenhouse gas emissions. If the size of the world population is going to shrink, then people need to have less children.

Based on what RF1 has said before, I'm guessing the concern is that big families consume more resources and contribute more to greenhouse gas emissions. If the size of the world population is going to shrink, then people need to have less children.

"People" are having fewer children here in the US, from what I understand. For every Stevie Wonder with nine children, there are many couples who are having no children, or one or two at most.

This presents problems for "social contract" arrangements, like Social Security. There won't be enough younger people to support the older generation.

My biggest concern with a large human population is the other species suffer. A small human population is probably not good for the economy, but most species in the world would be better off.

My biggest concern with a large human population is the other species suffer. A small human population is probably not good for the economy, but most species in the world would be better off.

This is a sensible position, IMHO. But it does not seem to me to be at all the same as focusing on a few celebrities with large families and blaming them for population growth.

It's interesting that none of the women have names: 'this female rapper', 'this reality star', 'this much-younger woman', etc.