Health & Medicine Butter good, margarine bad?

Inspite of all issues, i really hope that my comprehension of veganism and Ahimsa has evolved within last 13 yrs. I wouldn't kill any bug which is biting me. And im pretty sure that i'm feeling inside of my heart what veganism is about.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Calliegirl
Inspite of all issues, i really hope that my comprehension of veganism and Ahimsa has evolved within last 13 yrs. I wouldn't kill any bug which is biting me. And im pretty sure that i'm feeling inside of my heart what veganism is about.:)

Of course you are, Val! [emoji813] :) I am a little touchy (ok, a lot touchy) about the faux meat thing, I am sorry to have overreacted. I very rarely eat the faux anyway, since I am intolerant to soy.

I am just so happy that all these products exist now, whereas even 5 years ago, there were only a few. Anything that makes it easier for people to go and stay veg is ok in my book. :)

I must say that I absolutely love fake meat and cheese. It also allows me to enjoy many different, delicious meals that I miss. The major drawback is that I either have to haul them back when I'm abroad or order them on line.

Food is a very important factor as far as health and well being is concerned. Enjoying a lovely, healthy and delicious dinner has always been one of the highlights of the day as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: Val