Books

Veg:)

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Vegan newbie
Hi im new and was wondering what books everyone is reading. Im about to start (how not to die)

Reactions: Emma JC
Hi im new and was wondering what books everyone is reading. Im about to start (how not to die)
Love Dr Greger! I have that as well as How Not to Diet--which is just about food and physiology in general, and while it's heavily scientific, it's fascinating and easy to read!

I now have The Alzheimers Solution from the library.
I'm really in need of getting back to a wfpb diet! I've been on a junk food binge

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
I have the Vegan's Daily Companion sitting on my nightstand. its meant to be read a little bit every day.
Sounds like a good book think I will have to try it. And if there is anything else you can recommend I would appreciate it.

Love Dr Greger! I have that as well as How Not to Diet--which is just about food and physiology in general, and while it's heavily scientific, it's fascinating and easy to read!

I now have The Alzheimers Solution from the library.
I'm really in need of getting back to a wfpb diet! I've been on a junk
I must abmit I have also been eatting alot of junk. Looking forward to reading the book as I have read good reviews on it. I think he is an amazing doctor and it's a shame that there's not more like him I have been watching his videos that he's made.

I must abmit I have also been eatting alot of junk. Looking forward to reading the book as I have read good reviews on it. I think he is an amazing doctor and it's a shame that there's not more like him I have been watching his videos that he's made.
um. there are a lot of doctors like him. Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by a lot.

How about 18?

I'm sure there are even more that 18, too

We have a couple of threads on this topic.

Here is one that I started

Some more book suggestions that are not on diet but on ethics.
Not sure how you can rank or prioritize them but here is a short list.

Animal Liberation – Peter Singer
Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs and Wear Cows – Melanie Joy
Eating Animals – Jonathan Safran Foer

Here is a longer list

Reactions: Emma JC
Thank you so much for all the information I look forward to reading through it all. When I say I wish there was a lot more like him I mean here in the UK. As all the doctors iv seen over the years on the nhs have not supported a vegan diet. Thank you so much for the list books it will take me so time to read them all. Thank you for being so helpful:)

• Love