Health Issues Blood with my poop

I didn't know I would need "fiber products" since most of the foods I eat already contain fiber.

If you don't like the taste of prune juice try steaming or boiling and then puréeing them. If you eat it warm it's actually really good. Tastes kind of like fruit roll ups. I always end up sharing My Bugs prunes with him whenever I make it for him,

If it's a fissure, try lubricating before you 'go'. :oops:

It does sound like a fissure. I've gotten them before, and in my experience are more painful then hemorrhoids. I've only gotten hemorrhoids once after I had my daughter and they didn't bleed. Your best bet is to consume something to soften your stools to give the fissure a chance to heal, I mean other than seeing a doctor.

It can be nothing serious and just a fissure as other people have said but if it carries on then please go and see your doctor. Someone in my family died from colon cancer.

I agree with seeing the doctor.

But it sounds like you were constipated.

The thing is that those symptoms can also be IBS or just an unsuitable diet (ie allergens, or too much junkfood/too little water/fibre.
Colon cancer testing is the way to go to figure out which one it is.

To be honest I wonder if you are just eating too many bagels. Someone I once met ate a lot of beer and french sticks as their main diet and they ended up with a similar incident to what you reported.

Alcohol is dehydrating, and I think that bagels are a very dense, heavy bread from what I have experienced from them.

Reactions: schmencer
Two uncomfortable poopies today. I'll stop eating bagels and see what that do.

Bagels are fine, in moderation : ) . They are a kind of stodgy food. Best to stick to bread.

I tend to have to moderate bread in my diet as I get bloated if I eat too many slices.

Wait, this could be cancer?

The people I know that had colon cancer were much older than you (I assume you are 20's/30's) so I wouldn't worry but if it carries on then I would get it checked out.