Birthdays

Happy Belated Birthday to Jeremy! (February 8)

I think that's kind of wild.... when you consider how many Veggie Viewers are here on a regular/semi-regular basis, and (so far) FIVE of us have birthdays in February! o_O LOL

Reactions: KLS52
I'm never gonna remember this sh*t.... :fp: LMAO
Neither will I, most likely. Veggieboards was posting people's birthdays, but stopped it- I think because it was considered to be personal info which might be used against someone.

I don't believe in Astrology, but somehow it's easier for me to remember someone's sun sign than their birthday... so that helps somewhat. My birthday is in late July, so it's about as far away from the February birthday crowd as it's possible to get.

Neither will I, most likely. Veggieboards was posting people's birthdays, but stopped it- I think because it was considered to be personal info which might be used against someone.

I don't believe in Astrology, but somehow it's easier for me to remember someone's sun sign than their birthday... so that helps somewhat. My birthday is in late July, so it's about as far away from the February birthday crowd as it's possible to get.
I'm a double-Aquarius, if that helps.... or so I was told by a friend long ago... he did my "sun-sign" 'cuz he's into that & he freaked out before he broke the news to me, said he'd never "encountered" that before. I guess I was born right smack in the middle... Aquarius with an Aquarian rising.... :tinfoilhat: LOL

@MadamSarcastra Interesting... If I remember correctly, my sun is at the beginning of Leo, but my moon is in Leo too. Along with 3 planets... OOPS- make that 2 planets... one of 'em is/was Pluto. :p

I think I did my horoscope back in the '70s. I was in college, with a natural science major... If any professors had known I was doing that, even just for fun (which I was), I would have been kicked out on my dupa. Or at least severely laughed at.

I don't believe in Astrology really, but it's funny how some people do seem to have the traits of their sign. I have known quite a few Aries people that have very strong personalities.:shrug:

I'm Pisces, but my rising sign is Leo. My husband is Scorpio and that is meant to be the perfect match for Pisces.:angel:

Reactions: Tom L.
@KLS52 & @PTree15

s-l1000.jpg
happy-birthday-to-you-lovely-ladies.jpg

3752118865_5d54a96216.jpg
06596923bc3154dc1200e8c74b4f5d0d--birthday-greeting-cards-happy-birthday-messages.jpg