Birthdays

So any plans for the birthday? ;)

Any resolutions for the next year? I always find myself rethinking things around my birthday. :)
We are figuring it , i am making my own cake and frozen themed... I am not sure what else... I have an insane woman messaging me off the wall emails and attacking me and stuff during my Birthday weekend because she don't like Religion and Faith and anti God.. Not liking this during my birthday its upsetting that people cannot allow a person enjoy their special day.

We are figuring it , i am making my own cake and frozen themed... I am not sure what else... I have an insane woman messaging me off the wall emails and attacking me and stuff during my Birthday weekend because she don't like Religion and Faith and anti God.. Not liking this during my birthday its upsetting that people cannot allow a person enjoy their special day.
Oh PVL just route her emails to the spam folder and don't worry about her. Block her from fb and twitter and wherever else. If her messages still get through, just delete without reading. Life is too short to be upset over some idiot.

Reactions: KLS52
It really is.
Happy birthday pvl. Frozen's awesome :)
My (26 year old) daughter has been told by 7 little girls at different times that she is Elsa. One asked if she could sing, and was disappointed that no, pretty tone deaf. :D

Daughter is on the right with 2 friends (the one in the middle got engaged that night, so they are with silly facial expressions)

ce8d547d1775488ae754a58e671c7ef4.jpg

A very Happy Birthday to you, alligatortears...I wish you a year of all good things!

Reactions: alligatortears
Happy Birthday, PTree!! (Even if I am a day late!)

:starshower::clp::rose: