Birthdays

Bumping this thread because 1. I like acknowledging peoples birthdays and 2. There are a few VVer's bdays this month.

May 15th is Poppy's special day and her first birthday as a new grandma!
May 18th is the lovely soon to be married Renee's birthday!
May 20th is one of our always helpful and willing to assist resident nurses', Ledboots birthday!

Early Happy Birthdays to all of you. Each one of you have encountered major changes in your lives recently so I hope your birthdays are extra special this year.

Hoppy Burfday to everyone! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
:( May 19th, lol. My daughters is the 20th on the 21st she'll be a year older than I was when we had her. She tells us we must have been out of our freaking minds. I told her it was all to plan, we wanted them grown and out of the house while were still youngish and had enough money to enjoy ourselves.

Happy birthday to you and your daughter! Do you have one party for the both of you or separate ones? I agree with her that young parents are crazy, but that's a sensible plan you got there.:up:

Reactions: AspireToExpire
Happy birthday to you and your daughter! Do you have one party for the both of you or separate ones? I agree with her that young parents are crazy, but that's a sensible plan you got there.:up:

Thank you. :)

We always did separate parties, though mine really wasn't a party per se. She now lives 600 miles away so she does her own thing, but she'll get to spend this years birthday with her brothers as they are moving to Seattle on the 17th. Older one is hoping to stay, younger one has to come back for fall semester (he'll be a jr.)

Reactions: thefadedone
I've moved this thread here from the Announcements, Questions & Feedback forum.

(Btw, since we got the calendar/event add-on, you can now actually see people's birthdays there.)

Happy May Birthday to everyone! XOXOXO