Birthdays

Happy early birthday, Dedalus!

Mine is Feb. 15.

Thanks PTree! In all honesty this is one year I'm not at all excited about. I lost my Mother in July and my most precious cat in September, making this a horrible, rotten year. Their birthdays were October 28th and 29th. So...this year there is a great deal of saddness all around.

Thanks PTree! In all honesty this is one year I'm not at all excited about. I lost my Mother in July and my most precious cat in September, making this a horrible, rotten year. Their birthdays were October 28th and 29th. So...this year there is a great deal of saddness all around.
Oh, man, so sorry for your losses. I hope you manage to find some happiness on your special day, though.

This thread is kinda redundant. If you click 'Calendar' at the top of the page it shows you if there are any birthdays coming up. But don't let that stop you posting :D

:hug:

Happy Birthday Envy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dedalus
This thread is kinda redundant. If you click 'Calendar' at the top of the page it shows you if there are any birthdays coming up. But don't let that stop you posting :D

You STARTED the thread! :p

Reactions: KLS52