Biker girl tormenting my friends and i

PerryTigger91

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Good afternoon,

This is my first time posting here and I just need someone to talk to, preferably privately through messages on here or DM on twitter (@VeganFighter3). I'm living in Alberta, Canada right now and been living here for 3 years, and shortly after arriving, dated a guy who had a 'ex' of some sort who is a psychotic always leather-clad *****.

I don't want to get into too much specific in public but this girl is pure evil and has hurt people close to me and had one of her friends hurt one of my close friends. I just need someone to talk to with this and I will go into specifics too because some of it is quite horrendous.

Thanks in advance to anyone that is willing to talk. I'm about to break down in tears just thinking about how terrible this person is.

I hope someone has contacted you by now. I've been thinking of leaving it to someone else incase you preferred someone female or with actual experience of a similar situation, but feel free to contact me by PM if you would just like to bounce ideas. I would be happy to help.

Good afternoon,

This is my first time posting here and I just need someone to talk to, preferably privately through messages on here or DM on twitter (@VeganFighter3). I'm living in Alberta, Canada right now and been living here for 3 years, and shortly after arriving, dated a guy who had a 'ex' of some sort who is a psychotic always leather-clad *****.

I don't want to get into too much specific in public but this girl is pure evil and has hurt people close to me and had one of her friends hurt one of my close friends. I just need someone to talk to with this and I will go into specifics too because some of it is quite horrendous.

Thanks in advance to anyone that is willing to talk. I'm about to break down in tears just thinking about how terrible this person is.
Only the police can help. Get in touch with them asap.