Best / most inexpensive all-around Vegan Supplement Pills

Momomo

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello, this is Momomo

I'm looking for a pill that I can take daily and that covers it all, if possible. I know a pill can't substitute a healthy diet, but due to homelessness it's starting to be crucial for me to do something that is easier, on the go.

Also I hope for the price to be manageable, but first and foremost I wanna find out what there is - I know a bunch of not-okay-products exist on the market, so I'm hoping to find clarity here.

Much love

ps: I'm looking for something that does not only cover vegan needs, but human needs - from a vegan perspective.

May you have a blessed day.

My recommendation is DEVA multi Tiny Tablets.
They are inexpensive (like 5¢ a day).
they have a little bit of everything. I think that is a better strategy than a multi with lots of everything because if you eat food you probably get almost everything you need. A multi should just be insurance. but if you really want more - DEVA also makes a One-A-Day.

If you are also looking for more than the micornutrients - then maybe something like a meal replacement - Soylent is vegan. but its also expensive. Garden of Life also makes some meal replacements that are supposed to be pretty good.

For further reading

Reactions: Emma JC
I second the DEVA multis as well. Also, if you are eating a lot of junk food (which I had to do when homeless as well due to a lack of proper cooking facilities) you should also consider where your Omega 3 fatty acids are coming from. If I remember correctly DEVA also sells O3 pills that have algae sourced EPA and DHA. The ones I have seen aren't super cheap, but you can't really go without them either through diet or supplements. Flax oil needs to be refrigerated, as well as flax meal so that is usually out for a homeless person, besides they do not directly provide EPA or DHA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou and Emma JC
"I'm looking for a pill that I can take daily and that covers it all, if possible. I know a pill can't substitute a healthy diet, but due to homelessness"
- I deeply respect you. If I was homeless, I would never be able to go vegan.

"I second the DEVA multis as well. Also, if you are eating a lot of junk food (which I had to do when homeless as well due to a lack of proper cooking facilities) "
- You are an inspiration.

Reactions: Lou
Thx a lot for all the answers. Really.

Thx for the respect as well wonderfularizona, it's not easy, I try to not compromise this pillar in my life, but it makes receiving free dishes nearly impossible. I've been thinking about raw for that reason, things change when one strips down to survival.

Again thanks for the recommendations, I will check out that pill, appreciate the link too. Also the additional insights. Thank you Lou, thx Saphire.