Best milk alternatives?

Hello!
I’ve been veggie for 5 years and recently turned vegan, only problem is I can’t find a milk alternative that I like to have with coffee and cereals :( I’ve tried soy(sweetened and unsweetened), almond, coconut and oat. I just don’t like the taste of any of them for some reason, almond milk I didn’t like the texture and it didn’t mix very well with coffee, not sure what else I can try really :/ any suggestions?
Thanks!

I see that you're in the UK. U was going to recommend trying Ripple milk (it's pea-based) but I believe it's only available in the US and Canada so far. I find it to be quite unlike any other plant milk - very rich and creamy. It's actually a bit too rich for me (esp in cereal) but that's not a bad thing for me as I just dilute it and then a bottle goes twice as far!
I've looked into the social and environmental impact of Ripple and found it to be good. You can read more here: https://greenstarsproject.org/2017/...t-based-milks-ripple-almond-hazelnut-protein/

However, my favorite in terms of both flavor and texture is homemade hazelnut milk!
For me it's also a bonus that you are forgoing the packaging and associated waste.
You can use the leftover ground hazelnuts to make burgers or baked items. Just keep in the fridge and use them (and the milk) within a week as they go off fast.

More details on the impact of hazelnuts and how to make the milk here:

Cheers!