Beautiful Vegan Women

Sproutskies

Forum Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
So today I was waiting outside of a vegan pantry store setup. There was this really cute female that I noticed was checking me out for a little while standing in line. It's been a little while since I've dated and have to some degree lost my natural ability to flirt w women.

Then purchased food and took a seat next to some other people standing outside of a coffee shop. She walked over, took a seat right next to me and noticed subtly that her body language looked very inviting for me to talk to her.

I FAILED to do anything AND HAD NO BALLS whatsoever. I awkwardly stayed to my self and could not for the life of me say anything or turn my head and just ask a simple question. I got up and decided to walk around and about 10min later she got up and left. 😑

How do you guys meet vegan women and what are some good ways to start a conversation if your mind goes completely blank?

I'm no expert, but from what I understand it doesn't matter (much) what you say. I don't think there is any way to predict what the woman will respond favorably to. it even varies with the same woman on a day-to-day basis.
so you just have to say something.

I remember one time when I was like 18, my friend and I were walking down the beach and saw a girl coming towards us. I was always to shy to strike up a conversation.but my friend is not. and he had just a very short window of opportunity. So he just blurts out, "you have a green bathing suit on". Not even, "that's a nice bathing suit" or "nice day, isn't it". Just something completely stupid. but it worked and he started a conversation up with her.

BTW, she was completely out of our league. We were 18, just out of HS, and not very good looking. She was in college and hot. But you never can tell.

What is that old adage? It is better to try and fail than to never try at all.

Oh. Here it is. "
“If you try, you might fail,
But if you don't try, you'll never succeed.”
― Thomas A. Knight

Oh wait a second! What about social distancing and stuff. She sat next to you. I hope you both had masks.

So he just blurts out, "you have a green bathing suit on". Not even, "that's a nice bathing suit" or "nice day, isn't it". Just something completely stupid. but it worked and he started a conversation up with her.

Yeah college + early 20s was like that.

Not really having any expectation and looking at rejection as a sign to keep moving to the next person.

Would go out to festivals with some people/meetup thing and practice getting as many phone numbers as possible. It was a sleazy way to meet women. Just felt wrong being around guys who viewed sex as a numbers game and not trying to meet anyone that really fit for a long term relationship. Following a system was one thing that worked though, if you didn't really care about being a genuine human being.

We would start by asking about anything about something that they liked (a quick thing in common) and then the goal was to evoke a sense of connection by getting them to talk about one positive memory. Some guys would throw in a subtle insult like "I've been seeing that sweater so much today".. something that provoked a small sense of insecurity. You would then pull out your phone anywhere in the first few minutes to give a perception of your importance and lack of time. It really did work as a way to hookup and setup dates. It was very fake and made me have a sense of emptiness from being a horrible person.

Over years I began meeting women that I really identified with and who made me feel special. This is the type of relationship I think we all really want. And something that lasts a lifetime really fits my personality. When you have real connection and security in yourself then typically things will fall into place. Especially my last GF who I was very much in love with and could talk about anything with.

More recently dealing with some depression and being mostly inside it feels like it's going to take a while to meet the lady of my dreams. Have been pretty socially isolated in general.

Oh wait a second! What about social distancing and stuff. She sat next to you. I hope you both had masks.

We were wearing masks. Was infected w COVID back in March and stayed in quarantine for a couple of weeks post symptoms going away. Have been generally minimizing the risks but still need to leave the apartment on a regular basis. My age group has a death rate of like 0.17%. The panic around if herd immunity will help the cause or not and all of these edge cases of permanent decreased lung function, .., .. is not something to buy into completely. If you are higher risk then mitigate all you can. Have looked at multiple papers (pre-2020) on how even if the host and victim are wearing a fabric mask the whole time. Just stopping large water droplets will still allow for high viral infection rates. It's not as effective as the CDC is claiming nor has testing/contact tracing really been a priority since the start. If you go to a grocery store, on a regular basis, filled with people wearing just fabric masks breathing the same air, you will get exposed.

Well, I do avoid everything. just once in a while go into the grocery store.
but we must not be reading the same papers. My understanding is that fabric mask work very well.

Well, what you were doing with the mind games was not very nice. but I think it is a numbers game. If you are looking for the girl who is one-in-a-million, then you have to meet a million girls.

Yeah, definitely was not the way to go. It was a learning experience and didn’t really fit with who I was at my core. My instincts are letting me know that my life partner is out there with putting in the work and being my true self.

How do you guys meet vegan women and what are some good ways to start a conversation if your mind goes completely blank?

I'm not a man but would imagine that you can say absolutely anything to start a conversation. Usually something with humour works as girls love men that make them laugh. :p
As you where both wearing masks and eating, you could of said something about 'hoping not to eat the mask as well as the cake. Mask cake isn't exactly my favourite; etc' with a big smile.

That's not exactly flirting but just being friendly.
If she wasn't interested in you as a potential boyfriend, you wouldn't feel shunned by being just friendly.

I am so appalled by all of the tone deaf posts on the Internet asking for dating, partying, socializing advice while the pandemic has only gotten worse.

FYI, young people are dying or getting permanent damage from the rona too, just not as much as older people.

They are also spreading it to older loved ones and friends, inadvertently killing them.

So many younger people are behaving as if the pandemic didn't exist.

Don't trust anyone UNDER 30!

• Disagree
Reactions: Sproutskies
So today I was waiting outside of a vegan pantry store setup. There was this really cute female that I noticed was checking me out for a little while standing in line. It's been a little while since I've dated and have to some degree lost my natural ability to flirt w women.

Then purchased food and took a seat next to some other people standing outside of a coffee shop. She walked over, took a seat right next to me and noticed subtly that her body language looked very inviting for me to talk to her.

I FAILED to do anything AND HAD NO BALLS whatsoever. I awkwardly stayed to my self and could not for the life of me say anything or turn my head and just ask a simple question. I got up and decided to walk around and about 10min later she got up and left. 😑

I think there is nothing specific for vegan or non vegan Inthis case. There is no straight jacket formula also how to start conversation when you could not find out what to say. If you want to start a conversation with any lady or girl you need to start conversation only. It is not so important to try to say something witty, rather if you speak plainly in informal colloquial style that will do. Moreover if you try to say something to deeply impress upon her mind, it will invariably fail to have a good feedback from her. That's it. Moreover no lady will like any male who is so blunt and indecisive to start any conversation. Better luck next time.

I am so appalled by all of the tone deaf posts on the Internet asking for dating, partying, socializing advice while the pandemic has only gotten worse.

FYI, young people are dying or getting permanent damage from the rona too, just not as much as older people.

They are also spreading it to older loved ones and friends, inadvertently killing them.

So many younger people are behaving as if the pandemic didn't exist.

Don't trust anyone UNDER 30!

The assumption that I'm not following social distancing rules is completely bogus. This was a grocery store. We were both wearing masks. She decided to pull up a chair close to me. My body is already producing antibodies so I was not so worried as to immediately leave. No older loved one has been exposed who already was exposed by deciding to be around other mask wearing patrons..

What an ignorant way to group everyone under 30 as a certain way. It comes across as a snooty generalization from someone (sarcastic tone) who apparently has never been forced to leave their home to produce income or feed themselves during this whole time.. obviously not true for possibly one or both of these. Have no patience for blanket assumptions.

Maybe this applies to Joe Schmo not wearing a mask and going to a bar/club to meet women..

Last edited:
I think there is nothing specific for vegan or non vegan Inthis case. There is no straight jacket formula also how to start conversation when you could not find out what to say. If you want to start a conversation with any lady or girl you need to start conversation only. It is not so important to try to say something witty, rather if you speak plainly in informal colloquial style that will do. Moreover if you try to say something to deeply impress upon her mind, it will invariably fail to have a good feedback from her. That's it.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" Michael Jordan

Last edited:

“Hi, I don’t know what to say, but are you Vegan?”

• Haha
Reactions: Sproutskies
Just hope things in the US are not like around here, because if they are it would be "Hi, are you married/have a boyfriend?"

I really don’t understand the point of over-thinking this. You’re talking to a fellow person. Just talk to them the same way you would talk to anyone else.

There are people (of all genders) who go for over-played pickup lines and contrived flirtation. People who want a genuine kind of relationship (or hookup or whatever you’re looking for) tend to be less into that. And it’ll set the wrong tone. You won’t be respected.

People tend to treat you the way you treat them. Talk to people - anyone - the way you want them to talk to you. The way you talk to a friend.

Flirtation is easy. Give genuine compliments. While talking. Then flirt more or dial it back depending on how they react.

Has anyone ever heard of the generation gap? :D

I've just learned that anyone born before 1985 is classified as a digital immigrant!:laughing:
Yah, it is an unintelligent thing to write when most of the Internet, the sites on it, the hardware that runs it, etc were made by people born before 1985.