Bali Forever Holiday

The Master Of Design

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Guys,
I been living in Bali for over 2 years now. It's the best Vegan place on the earth currently if you ask me. I even kinda don't want this all people to know because it is not only a spiritual but a small paradise island. Sure it has poverty around a lot, but you soon realize that everyone at any moment is exactly where they should be. Some life questions are mysterious, I am coming from a humble family and been in poverty myself before I realized it was all in my way of thinking and doing things. Anyways, I just wanted to ask some of you if you have been here or you would love to see Bali or have thoughts about this Island of Gods?

Reactions: feather and Lou
Guys,
I been living in Bali for over 2 years now. It's the best Vegan place on the earth currently if you ask me. I even kinda don't want this all people to know because it is not only a spiritual but a small paradise island. Sure it has poverty around a lot, but you soon realize that everyone at any moment is exactly where they should be. Some life questions are mysterious, I am coming from a humble family and been in poverty myself before I realized it was all in my way of thinking and doing things. Anyways, I just wanted to ask some of you if you have been here or you would love to see Bali or have thoughts about this Island of Gods?

I've visited Bali many years ago. I do remember that it was a very long flight (actually 2 ) to get there. If I rightly remember it took 18 hours.

I used to live in Europe (Sweden and Montenegro). Yes it took me around 18 hours as well, connecting the airport in Dubai. :)