Living in Bali?

The Master Of Design

Forum Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I recently moved to Bali! (Living here already 9 months lol...)
I don't know how many of you have been here but this is a vegan paradise. It's summer all year round and you can swim, surf and go to the beach every day!

Probably someone will ask me what I do so, I used to work as a freelancer and now have my own web and graphic design studio. I love my job and love this island so much! If anyone is here or planning to come let me know and let's connect! :)

Btw what do you think of Bali?

If it is one's habit to use recreational drugs, it's best to avoid Bali, and Indonesia generally. The drug laws are extremely strict, and it would seem that visitors are being preferentially prosecuted: https://www.tripsavvy.com/drug-laws-in-indonesia-1629332 . Even certain U.S.-legal / prescribed medication can get you in trouble there.
Hahaha lol... I guess that's your biggest fear 😂

I just love meeting people here who are high and awake without taking any drugs...
However, if this is your concern there are some "natural spiritual stuff" on nearby islands and there is no law there ;)

Hahaha lol... I guess that's your biggest fear 😂

I just love meeting people here who are high and awake without taking any drugs...
However, if this is your concern there are some "natural spiritual stuff" on nearby islands and there is no law there ;)

No - except for a couple of beers on Saturdays, I don't use any intoxicants or drugs.

I mentioned Indonesia's strict drug laws because I'd hate to see any of my veg associates serving a prison sentence in Indonesia, simply due to marijuana possession.