Bachelorette party - tapas

Mikkel

Forum Legend
Reaction score
This week is the bachelorette party. We're having tapas, and are bringing some food each. All the other persons are omnis, but I want to bring some vegan tapas. So I'm looking for some ideas. We're going to be 12 people. I have to make it either in the morning before I leave, but preferable the night before. But I have opotunity to heat it if it needs at the party. It has to be glutenfree, and can't contain beans, sprouts and raspberries.

Wraps are allready someone making (a couple of people), so I need something different.

So have anyone any good ideas what I can bring?

I think you mean bachelor party, right? :)

Those are some difficult restrictions on what you can bring. I will have to think a bit for ideas.

Last edited:
I thought bachelor was the groom's party and bachelorette the bride's party. :p Anyway. It's the bride's party this week.

I know. That's why I'm a bit stuck...

Stag & Hen are the British names for them usually. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bachelor and Bachelorette parties are American terms? Either seems correct, anyway :)

Anyway, food-wise, here are a few of my favourites:

Sushi
Mini baked potatoes (just bake some small new potatoes and top them with your favourite filling)
Vegetable sticks with dips (guacamole, hummus, salsa, etc)
Soup served in shot glasses
Lettuce wraps (fill lettuce leaves with diced cooked vegetables, roll 'em up, secure with cocktail sticks)

I was going to suggest some sort of stuffed vegetable. Roasted asparagus would be lovely also.