Arcade

Question... who is ~Wonder, why does he never post, and why oh why does he have to get half of the top scores. argh, lol.

He used to post over on the other board a long time ago.
As for not posting here, too busy playing the games and eating children, I imagine.

Ugh, I am so full of babies
burpgif_20120628215056.gif

Holy crap. That snake game totally wigged out on me. There's no possible way I could even get 273,144. Can someone remove that score? I'm still trying to crack 2,000:mad:

Holy crap. That snake game totally wigged out on me. There's no possible way I could even get 273,144. Can someone remove that score? I'm still trying to crack 2,000:mad:

Wish it was possible. That's effin' weird, though.

I need to come up with a list of faulty-scored arcade games so they can be replaced. So far we have Moonlander, Asteroids, and Snake. What else?

Okay, I added a new Moonlander game. It's somewhat different from the first, and has inferior graphics, but the scoring system actually works. It's the only other Moon Lander game on the site. Let me know what you think.

Props on the mahjong game btw, I liked the other one well enough but damn I didn't like it that one's score had so much to do with the luck of the draw so to speak.