Arcade

I tried three games so far. I'm pretty sure I hold the low score for all three. I should get a prize for that.

^ Link sent.

Aside from adding a new game, I've been working with the formatting on the current ones. I've scaled them up, hopefully in proportion. If one is too big or the proportions are out of whack, please let me know.

They all seem to be a good size except Bejewelled, I just tried to play it and my eyes hurt. Could that one be put back to how it was?

^^It looks okay for me. Is it stretched on yours or something?
Screenshot2012-06-17at72542AM.png

Nope it looks like that, but it's hard on my eyes. It might be because it's always the same size on other sites and I'm not used to it like this.

Nope it looks like that, but it's hard on my eyes. It might be because it's always the same size on other sites and I'm not used to it like this.
I made it smaller - is that any better?

I'm hesitant to make it like it was before, because it seemed too small, but I will do it if you want me to because you are the biggest player of that game. :p

I made it smaller - is that any better?

I'm hesitant to make it like it was before, because it seemed too small, but I will do it if you want me to because you are the biggest player of that game. :p
Can you see stats on who's playing what? That's pretty cool. It still looks odd to me but let me try it out for a few days and see if I get used to it :)

Being bested at Skee Ball has lowered my self-esteem substantially...

Is there an option to have anyone who does better than me receive an electronic shock through their keyboard?

Can you see stats on who's playing what? That's pretty cool. It still looks odd to me but let me try it out for a few days and see if I get used to it :)

No stats on this system, sorry. They might come with future updates, if the project is indeed still in development.

I can always return it to original size if you want, by the way. :p

ETA: I see how the Moonlander scoring is messed up, apparently everything is put out as a score of 10,000. Not sure if that can be fixed, it seems more like an in-game bug than anything. If nobody's too fond of that game, I can just get rid of it and pick up a similar one with a working scoring system.

ETA: I see how the Moonlander scoring is messed up, apparently everything is put out as a score of 10,000. Not sure if that can be fixed, it seems more like an in-game bug than anything. If nobody's too fond of that game, I can just get rid of it and pick up a similar one with a working scoring system.

Too bad. However, if there is another Moonlander type game that would be great. Did someone at some point say there was a link to possible games?

For some reason I'm rank 2 in Asteroid with a score of 39,880 while the score it gives for the champ is 37,980.

For some reason I'm rank 2 in Asteroid with a score of 39,880 while the score it gives for the champ is 37,980.

That's odd. Again, the scores issues seem more like in-game bugs than anything truly fixable. The games themselves rely on an internal scoring system that can't be edited without editing the actual flash and php of the game itself.