Arcade

I've added a new game - Speed Ball. It's not exactly the most polished thing in the world, but it's very addicting and score-oriented. Hope you guys like it!

I can take more requests for games now, by the way. Apparently my account on the game download site has been verified, and I can get up to 8 per day.

ETA: There was another new game, and it was a good one, but I had to get rid of it because the scores didn't work right at all. Sorry about that.

Not sarcasm at all. You're putting a lot of work into formatting the games and trying out new ones. I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

...and I got to be Skee Ball champion for almost an entire day! :p

Thank you. :)

Ergh. I just tried a REALLY good memory game that I hoped Puzzle lovers would enjoy, but it's not scoring properly at all. Sigh. I wish I had Flash so I could just make some of these myself.

I got the high score in Speed Ball yesterday and for whatever reason it didn't post it as such. :(, lol.

I'm addicted to the mahjong game, but damn it is frustrating. I can't count the number of times it has opened up with no matches and I've never gotten a board that is solvable (at least not by me).

Okay, finally got one that works. I think I've been doing it wrong this whole time, actually. There's an entire folder of files that are apparently needed along with the ones they give you in the first place. So, that's my fault, sorry.

On the bright side, tons more games coming soon!

What makes me upset is how different the Arcade Pac-Man is from the original. I am AMAZING at the original. I have the AIs of each particular ghost memorized and it's fun to fake them out while finding another route. I think my high score is something like 62,000.​
On the VV one the ghosts have a totally different AI system that manages to stump me by just being different. I can only get up to 21,000 on there.​

I got the high score in Speed Ball yesterday and for whatever reason it didn't post it as such. :(, lol.

I'm addicted to the mahjong game, but damn it is frustrating. I can't count the number of times it has opened up with no matches and I've never gotten a board that is solvable (at least not by me).

That's pretty common with mahjong games, and it's damn annoying when you have to open like 5 games in a row to get one that allows you to play for a decent length of time.

That's pretty common with mahjong games, and it's damn annoying when you have to open like 5 games in a row to get one that allows you to play for a decent length of time.

I thought I was the only one stumped because I'm not good at puzzle games, but if this is a problem I can try to find a better Mahjong game for you guys.

I thought I was the only one stumped because I'm not good at puzzle games, but if this is a problem I can try to find a better Mahjong game for you guys.

The one you found is actually fine and I do enjoy it.

But... if you found one that started on easier levels that went up in difficulty and maybe with a way one could earn "shuffles" by solving some of the easier puzzles so when one hits a dead end on a large puzzle you can keep going.

The one you found is actually fine and I do enjoy it.

But... if you found one that started on easier levels that went up in difficulty and maybe with a way one could earn "shuffles" by solving some of the easier puzzles so when one hits a dead end on a large puzzle you can keep going.

Okay, I'll keep looking.

I am enjoying the skee ball game. That's the one I always go to whenever I went to an IRL arcade.