Domenica795

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
  2. Flexitarian
Hi, I’ve been vegetarian and transitioning to vegan for 10 days and I’ve had 2 episodes of extreme anxiety in which I couldn’t sleep the entire night, I want to know if this can be related to my change in eating? Has someone experienced something similar?

Changes in our lives can bring anxiety which can lead to sleeplessness.

It is difficult to know if your anxiety is related to what you're eating without telling us that part.

Are you eating enough? are you eating too much of one item? are you eating something new and different?

There isn't really a huge difference between the two so unless you have gone "raw" or to some other extreme I don't know why it would be related. Are there other changes that are happening in your life?

Emma JC

Reactions: Domenica795
Hi, thanks for answering. The new thing I tried was tahini, and other than that I think I’ve been eating enough

If you’ve been vegetarian then it shouldn’t be too drastic of a transition, unless you were eating tons of cheese or other dairy. I don’t know- they say cheese does the same thing to your brain as opioids, so if you were eating a lot of cheese maybe you’re going through some kind of withdrawal? Or maybe you’re not getting enough calories now?

thanks for answering, I think that could be it, leaving cheese has actually been the hardest part so it's posible

No my anxiety is not like yours, I have been suffering from social anxiety ever since I was in high school so I started to drink early on and abuse prescription medications. This was a vicious cycle that I was living in and I almost gave up trying to find a solution to my mental health. I started to do some research about CBD medicine and I came across https://blimburnseeds.com/original-clon. It was an anxiety battle for me trying to finally make the decision to call because I was on the verge of giving up all hope. I write this to give anyone some hope because I was once in the deep caverns of desperation. I know for me that equal parts THC and CBD is what I need and I prefer to use tinctures because it lasts longer and it works instantly for me. Just sharing, have a nice day.