TV & Film Anime Characters

peacefulveglady

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello
I know most anime characters are fictional people.
Something been bothering me for years. I had a person in my past taking Inuyasha characters and saying she speaks then in spirit. She said God sent Inuyasha to protect her. I then told her non of these were send by God and other stuff. After that she had since nothing to do with me because this demon she speaks to says to avoid me. I have since tried to communicate with her and created accounts that did not say my name even that she finds out its me she blocks me. I did nothing to this woman. She was my matron of honor 20 years ago for my wedding. She was very close to me til she started this spirit talk to an anime Character. I wanted to post to see what people think. If its not the right section you can move it.

It might not a good idea to try to control another person's spiritual decisions, unless her actions harm herself or others.

It might be useful to remember that, even after 2,000 years of Christianity, billions of people follow Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and other religions: Religion by Country 2022 . Each of those billions of people believes that they are following the true prophet of God(s).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou
It might not a good idea to try to control another person's spiritual decisions, unless her actions harm herself or others.

It might be useful to remember that, even after 2,000 years of Christianity, billions of people follow Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and other religions: Religion by Country 2022 . Each of those billions of people believes that they are following the true prophet of God(s).
Was mainly asking if the character is real or fantasy.