Animal communication

Trinity

YES!
Reaction score
I recently watched the most incredible film about communicating with animals. The message it brings us is so deep. Anna understands animals in a way that I have never seen before; transforming a deadly growling black leopard into a peaceful cat; having wild baboons groom her hair; experiencing fish swimming right up to her in a river; wild birds landing on her shoulder etc... (these are clips I saw on the full film, although I managed to find a freely available clip of the black panther experience to share).

It's no secret that the human race as a whole has lost something incredibly sacred and divine; the ability to communicate soul to soul with absolute authenticity... the ability to permeate through the veil of illusion and connect with what is really real. If people are able to openly embrace the gift of communication with other animals and nature, we'd experience first hand the inter-connectedness of all life. We'd sense the need to honour and respect the earth and all of our fellow sentient beings. For humans this would mean reclaiming the lost aspects of our soul and meeting in the place where we no longer judge one another; the space where we align with the natural flow of the universe. We'd know exactly how we are meant to co-exist and live in harmony with this world.

Enjoy this deeply inspiring clip about the amazing story of the black leopard encounter and consider watching the full film if you can get a hold of it. It shifted something inside of me that felt life changing!

Trinity

Not suggesting that anyone would ever be daft enough to want some of that for themselves, but!

I've cleared out my spare room already and now all I need to do is get my hands on a very big cat.

Lol, CG.

I want to head butt that big lion so bad. Very cool.

Thai wss fantastic! I love that black leopard, and how cool that is! In addition, that cat rescue guy is pretty amazing, too, this way he pets and walks with them. :)
Yes, it touched me so deeply. The rescue guy was a changed man after it too!

On the full film Anna puts her hands into a stream and goes into a deep space - then loads of fish come and swim right around her hands. In another clip she connects with wild baboons (including the alpha male, who can be really aggressive)... one of the baboons starts grooming her hair as if she's one of them and the alpha male accepts her and they start digging together. It's jaw dropping - she really gets something that we could all learn from.

I feel such respect for this amazing person! Really inspired me to communicate in a different way to my own cat and wow - it's changed my life!

Reactions: ledboots