A Conspiracy Theory

Hog

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
I hope you enjoy reading my conspiracy theory about meat.

The United States Social Security System is severely underfunded because humans are living way too long. The best way to save money is to ensure that humans never live to retirement age in the first place. We can not go around cruelly hunting humans like they are some species of wild animal. Thus, we need an alternative.

In the past we marketed cigarettes to children to get them hooked when they were young. The cigarette served two functions. First, it ensured that unfavored minorities and persons with lower incomes died young and early. Second, the nicotine acted as a stimulant to allow lower paid production workers to move more quickly.

The United States subsidized tobacco crops to promote smoking. The legal system also enabled tobacco companies to provide a healthy dose of disinformation about the hazards associated with smoking. Indeed, tobacco has prevented people from dying from other age related diseases. You will never die from prostate cancer if your life expectancy is only 55.

Unfortunately, a bunch of poorly informed liberals and conservatives destroyed the tobacco industry by creating media hype about the health risks associated with smoking. There never was any legal proof that smoking killed any specific person in the first place. Nevertheless, marketing tobacco became illegal on television. Other mdeia outlets refused to allow big tobacco to provide their side of the story in promotional campaigns.

We still need a sedative to take care of the civil rights outbreaks stemming from the 60s and 70s. Some psychiatric medications fell out of favor due to a few high profile celebrity overdoses. Meat is a natural and wholesome alternative sedative. It enhances weight gain and reduces mobility. Did you notice the lack of older people in wheelchairs and scooters at the George Floyd protests? They all looked young and athletic.

Cheap fast food from KFC and BK is exactly what we need for our vexing problem. I can guarantee that the Impossible Whopper is almost as unhealthy as the real thing.

Meat dependancy euthanizes people early before they can become an elderly burden on society. Animal products such as cheese are wholesome ways to stimulate the pleasure centers in the brain. But things get even better with meat. It is a easy way to spread infectious diseases, especially among minorities. Covid-19 and other viruses eliminates the excess population and makes things alright (all white) again.

Please come back again next week to learn more about our heritage and birthrights. A lucky winner will receive two tickets to "The Birth of a Nation." It is truly an unforgettable cinematic experience.

I hope the reader appreciates this post as hogwash of the highest caliber.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: FlandersOD