36 Hours Without Water | Draw My Life

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
It's time for the animals to be heard. It starts with one pig's story: “I’ve travelled for 36 hours without water. It’s the dead of summer. I’m so thirsty. This is my story. Please watch. Please listen. Please hear me. I’m not the only one.” This is the story of a pig raised, mutilated, and killed for food. This is not an isolated incident. See the blog post and links below for the facts & full poem

I couldn't watch the real-life footage. I just don't have the stomach for it. Just the knowledge that it happens, and on on a regular basis, is enough for me to refuse to eat meat of any kind.

But thank you for the video.

Oh, and I finally got around to subscribing. Thank you, again, Emily, for your videos.

I couldn't watch the real-life footage. I just don't have the stomach for it. Just the knowledge that it happens, and on on a regular basis, is enough for me to refuse to eat meat of any kind.

But thank you for the video.

Oh, and I finally got around to subscribing. Thank you, again, Emily, for your videos.
This video doesn't have the real-life footage. Wasn't sure if you meant you thought this was that :)