Nutrition & Diet 13 Health Benefits-Peanut Butter

I need to read this later as I love peanut butter. I've been hooked on the crunchy, lately.

Reactions: MoreGreens
I need to read this later as I love peanut butter. I've been hooked on the crunchy, lately.
Crunchy is my fav!
Confession: I used to use creamy peanut butter in stir fry sauces then coarsely chop peanuts to add as well. Did it for years. One day I was making stir fry only to panic when I realized I only had crunchy peanut butter ... Yes, I used it and no, I didn't need to add any chopped nuts. It was one of those bittersweet successes where ya get what you want but left wondering if you're the only person who missed the obvious! 🥜 👩‍🍳

Crunchy is my fav!
Confession: I used to use creamy peanut butter in stir fry sauces then coarsely chop peanuts to add as well. Did it for years. One day I was making stir fry only to panic when I realized I only had crunchy peanut butter ... Yes, I used it and no, I didn't need to add any chopped nuts. It was one of those bittersweet successes where ya get what you want but left wondering if you're the only person who missed the obvious! 🥜 👩‍🍳

I also like peanut butter and/or chopped peanuts in sauces. :)

Reactions: Hog
I have a British friend (who has lived in Canada for over 25 years) and who had never heard of peanut butter and jelly/jam sandwiches. He loved them when he tried them and they are so handy when you need to hit the road and have a snack to go. It is also amazing if you slice a banana into the sandwich and I suggest not mashing the banana as it tends to ooze out while eating....
:bd:

Emma JC

How do you get rid of that ad that covers up the first part of the article?

I go to a store where they make their own peanut butter. Just pure PB. No added salt, sugar, or oils.

Without the oil, it is harder to spread but I solved that by spreading it on frozen bread.

I like to add it to my breakfast smoothies, too

I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Those of us who don't are def the minority. My husband could eat pb&j sandwiches every day and die happy. Lol this thread has me confessing everything. (sorry in advance to anyone who is disturbed and/or dismayed by my next statement) I also don't like peanut butter mixed with chocolate. At all. Under any circumstance!

Lol this thread has me confessing everything. (sorry in advance to anyone who is disturbed and/or dismayed by my next statement) I also don't like peanut butter mixed with chocolate. At all. Under any circumstance!

I hope that freedom of speech is still allowed. I'm also not a fan of PB with chocolate. :blush:

I get my pb from Fresh Thyme-they have the grinder with dry roasted peanuts you grind fresh. It's always the right texture and never separates.
I do love pb with date paste and cocoa powder. Like pb& strawberry jam, love with apples, Daiya cheddare. Hate with banana or pickles.
Just made spicy peanut noodles.

As do I. I also like just plain peanut butter sandwiches. I often add peanut butter to smoothies as well. And peanut butter and banana sandwiches...yum. :D

My favourite way of eating pb is in a smoothie; banana, pb plus a swirl of maple syrup(I use sugar Waldon Farms )over the top.

I also like a banana and pb sandwich. When I was a tot, our favourite snack was a plain banana sandwich made with spread and lots of bananas. Us kids used to have such simple tastes when it came to snacking. :p