Nutrition & Diet 13 Health Benefits-Peanut Butter

My favourite way of eating pb is in a smoothie; banana, pb plus a swirl of maple syrup(I use sugar Waldon Farms )over the top.

I also like a banana and pb sandwich. When I was a tot, our favourite snack was a plain banana sandwich made with spread and lots of bananas. Us kids used to have such simple tastes when it came to snacking. :p
We did! I've been eating PB and banana sandwiches forever. I never tired of them. Sometimes I get fancy and toast the bread. ;)

This reminds me to buy some for those hunger pangs. :innocent:

I bought a tin (made in West Africa) that only contains salt and no sugar. When I have a hunger pang, I tsp is enough to prevent those jitters. :up:

Mentioning West Africa reminds me of their delicious peanut butter stew served with plantains. :lick:

Peanut butter is my favourite food, I often eat it as energy booster by adding no-bake cookies with oats and flax seeds.. The taste sounds delicious and really pleasant, For better quality and taste, i often buy it from Sports Inside.

It's funny as I read a book today and the guy was talking about how much he loves peanut butter sandwiches.:lol:

I have tried the healthy PBs and I prefer the ones with oil added.

I think I prefer PB sandwiches with thick white bread, rather than wholemeal.:lick: I enjoy it with a cup of tea or a can of coke, weirdly.

mint jelly

Horrible idea, haha. I can't even imagine what that would taste like!!! :laughing:

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
I really feel bad for those who are allergic to peanuts as they are missing out on such a great delicacy:pensive:. One of the wonders of peanut butter is that is tastes great with both sugar or salt, I've made peanut butter biscuits before with both flavors. It's really one of the most versatile foods out there, besides peanut butter whole peanuts are also tasty, if you can get your hands on them that is, they don't seem to be as readily available as peanut butter.

Reactions: PTree15
My husband's favorite sandwich is peanut butter, banana and crushed potato chips.

My favorite is peanut butter, banana and mayonnaise (Just Mayo) on toast. Pb on one side, mayo on the other and thinly diagonally sliced banana (NOT circles!) in the middle. With a dash of salt. (Yeah, I'm easy to live with.)

• Wow
My husband's favorite sandwich is peanut butter, banana and crushed potato chips.

My favorite is peanut butter, banana and mayonnaise (Just Mayo) on toast. Pb on one side, mayo on the other and thinly diagonally sliced banana (NOT circles!) in the middle. With a dash of salt. (Yeah, I'm easy to live with.)
I never thought to include potato chips with peanut butter and banana. That sounds interesting.

I think only vegans can make a whole thread about peanut butter :joy: I love it!
I used to be a peanut butter junkie (crunchy, salty) but recently got into the almond butter game. So that is my new obsession for now 🤷‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15