CA 100% Vegan Grocery Stores

EllieW

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I don't know if I'm putting this in the right spot but I just found a vegan grocery store in Toronto that ships all over Canada. It's called Good Rebel. It's open for online ordering and either curbside pickups at the moment, local and greater Toronto area shipping and shipping all over Canada and the prices are about the same as the local stores but they have lots more I haven't been able to find locally. So if you're in Canada, you might be interested.
Good Rebel Vegan

they are not inexpensive and yet they do have an amazing selection of foods and other products, including bulk - thanks for pointing them out

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: EllieW
Reactions: EllieW
Hey anybody want to comment on why we dont have Vegan Vending Machines yet?
I actually have experience with espruino microcontrollers (robot brains), very very much old hat technologies that we could DIY if only someone would support me with the materials and location... otherwise you have to wait (could be years) until I get all of this unnecessary ******** out of the way and do it on a much smaller scale with vending machine trailers...
killCounter.gif

Does the OP concur on the name change? A like is not the same thing as asking. As for pinning the thread, it's not really necessary at this point.
yes we should wait for him to concur
I guess idk, Im imagining there being more than 4

Does the OP concur on the name change? A like is not the same thing as asking. As for pinning the thread, it's not really necessary at this point.

If it's vegan it doesn't need 100 % added. However, it does state CA (Canada) in the title so members shouldn't be posting US or UK stores within this thread.

I do concur on the name change so members from all over can post their links to Vegan Grocery Stores. Good idea!:clap: