Would you eat meat grown in a lab?

I think the impossible foods would react with my body the same way actual dairy/eggs/meat react. It's been almost two years. I feel so much better. I doubt anything could tempt me back. It's not that I noticed how meat/eggs/dairy affected me while I was eating them, but rather how good I felt after six days of not having them in my diet.

I agree with what has been written earlier ... these harvested food products are for those who choose not to stay plant-based for whatever reason, and for those who are concerned about how much water it takes to keep the current animal industries operating. Industries know the political future of our primary resources. They want to diminish or offset these operational costs to survive (which means diversifying big time). Once established (think matrix style incubating vessels ... though sans Keanu Reeves, of course!) they would be far more efficient and water and nitrogen waste could be recycled. Academically, it makes sense. Personally, I don't think I want any part of it in my life... but then I used to do tissue culturing on a daily basis so perhaps my judgement is skewed.

I think the impossible foods would react with my body the same way actual dairy/eggs/meat react.

You realise that impossible foods is made from plants entirely? You'd have no reason to react differently.

Oh, sorry ... I was forgetting this brand and responding primarily to the title of the post RE:meat grown in a lab, which I interpret as animal cells. Artificial plant-based food to look like burgers that bleed? ... possibly irrelevant to ask me as I don't miss eating blood. For the current meat-eating world? I suspect this might be a distraction from answering the difficult questions. I'm hopeful that Cultural norms can change. If women can vote, and men can have paternity leave then a turkey doesn't need to be the Thanksgiving centrepiece.