World governments lie. The world is really flat

Ah yes! I remember the first time I was linked to that. I laughed and laughed....then found they weren't kidding :fp:
Like the dead parrot sketch from Monty Python.

It's so sad you don't know if things are from the Onion or real.

See here's the proof. Don't believe the lying media. A spherical earth is fake news!

This is sort of like saying the PATRIOT ACT (USA) is all about patriotism, because of the title.

You probably aren't aware that the flatearthsociety was actually founded by a non-flat earther with the explicit purpose of mocking it (by mixing in genuine flat earther beliefs with bs like upward moving earth through space).

I've looked into the subject myself for several years (and believe me, it was NOT an easy subject to broach!) and can tell you that bonifide FE'rs do not rely on the FES for their information.

What's your purpose in starting this thread? Aren't you the one that advocated that CT is dangerous and somehow reflects badly on this board's theme (which has nothing to do with it)? Or did you suddenly decide to drop that pretense so you can use a "guilt by association" approach?

Oops. I forgot about the elephants on the turtle's back

full

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
This is sort of like saying the PATRIOT ACT (USA) is all about patriotism, because of the title.

You probably aren't aware that the flatearthsociety was actually founded by a non-flat earther with the explicit purpose of mocking it (by mixing in genuine flat earther beliefs with bs like upward moving earth through space).

I've looked into the subject myself for several years (and believe me, it was NOT an easy subject to broach!) and can tell you that bonifide FE'rs do not rely on the FES for their information.

What's your purpose in starting this thread? Aren't you the one that advocated that CT is dangerous and somehow reflects badly on this board's theme (which has nothing to do with it)? Or did you suddenly decide to drop that pretense so you can use a "guilt by association" approach?
Remember the whole free speech and this forum not wanting to make judgements?

Remember the whole free speech and this forum not wanting to make judgements?

Huh? Forums don't make judgements, people do. Hey, I'm all for a thread like this based on freedom of speech, but at the same time I couldn't help not pointing out that the very person who started it was supposedly staunchly against it (or putting it in some kind of special forum) *because of the specific reason that it would reflect badly on this forum*. Now that he (she?) has been rebuffed in his petition, he's flouting his own bs pretense by posting it. I couldn't well pass up an opportunity to point this out, lol.